Video No Signal on Tata Sky HD+ Box

after two days all sevices are back to normal... I will be contacting CC and ask for 2 days extension. If they don`t give obliged to find a new DTH.

(Just For The Sake of Info)

And Again....The complete Signal Lost started...Looks Like they are waiting for World Cup To End.

It seems there is no way but need to call them.

their ad on channel 100 keeps saying that they are upgrading the systems and if you give a missed call on their number somebody callback, come over and replace the dth box .. something on that line. i have not faced any issues so far [only SD channels and mostly only Discovery and NGC channels on my laptop :p ].

The CC wants me to be be in front of TV then only they will be taking my complaint... Bullshit...

Can anyone tell me which other DTH is better in terms of HD channels ?

I have decided to move on....

Around 9 AM sent NS and got auto reply message,

'We have received your request on the issue of No Signal.Soon we will be sharing with you the work order details'

Nothing happened till now.

I had faced complete signal loss for a day. After sending the SMS, their team came the same day and did something to the dish. Was alone at home so did not go to the terrace to see what they did. My dish was getting signal from 3E or something previously and now it's getting from 6/7E. Signal quality is full for both tuners. On their channel 100 they're hinting at April 6th for some changes. Maybe they'll add new channels on that day.

^^^ Can you able to mention which transponder your STB receiving signal after the visit of TS guys - Is it IN4A-14 ?

As you mention 3, Is it TSX-3 now ?

^^^ Can you able to mention which transponder your STB receiving signal after the visit of TS guys - Is it IN4A-14 ?

As you mention 3, Is it TSX-3 now ?
It's still IN4A-14.
What I mentioned is the BER thing under signal quality.

I had faced complete signal loss for a day. After sending the SMS, their team came the same day and did something to the dish. Was alone at home so did not go to the terrace to see what they did. My dish was getting signal from 3E or something previously and now it's getting from 6/7E. Signal quality is full for both tuners. On their channel 100 they're hinting at April 6th for some changes. Maybe they'll add new channels on that day.
They didn't even bother to contact me after sending an SMS, This is the first time, they didn't respond after raising a request, Just because they have to visit the customer for FREE.
Nice, I don't pay much to these idiots, Who don't care about customers.

Update :

After the 'NS' I got work order via SMS yesterday & Today the confirmation SMS arrived.
TS technician arrived at evening and problem sorted out .

According To him - (After questioning him & friendly arguing about)

Due to Satellite shift TS now changed it transponder to IN4A-14 to IN4A-10. That changed the polarization & etc etc....hence the Manual visit needed to customer premises to rectify the receiver H & V position so that it can get proper signal and it is not possible by pushing a software update (what I'm claiming) . When I asked why there is no IN4A-10 on the transponder list - his answer; it will be appearing there after a software update once all the rectification complete manually (didn't feel truth though about the whole IN4A-10 crap)

When I asked about, during WC the signal lost problem automatically rectified - Why ? How ?
According to him - In that time after starting satellite shifting process TS need to forcefully shut down the work due to Customer rage & threatening phone calls. Now it begin in full scale. If you are a customer of TS there must be a service visit - no other way around.

H2TdVr2l.jpg

Here is the Picture of the LNB - Earlier the middle portion (joint area) is staying at the 0 Mark for the last four years - now it tilted towards 20 (+) right side after using the satellite finder meter . According to him it will be different other location in India.

Once he left another work order close SMS arrived as well changed my account balance too @ TV - Got 47/- as credit. my balance earlier was 25/-.

hkAXt4ml.jpg

So Don't worry TS Handling it professionally.

Last edited:
As I guessed ...

About the Credit Balance - They are giving back 3 Days worth of subscription charges according to the subscribed package - just received the SMS & hence posting for proof.

hJCOr6Xl.png

Really frustrated with Tata Sky. There is absolutely no way to reach them except probably writing an e-mail to them which they probably won't even read. They won't take calls, the NC message does nothing, the missed call does nothing, can't login to my account so that rules out chat support.

In short the situation is really grim.

What about other Tata Sky users here?

Blast them on Twitter. Calling customer care doesn't solve anything nowadays.
BTW the picture ratio seems to be skewed today.

Back