WP Nokia Lumia 520 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has an idea where all the crap media (pics videos etc) from whatsapp gets stored?
I really need to remove everything ...

Anyone has an idea where all the crap media (pics videos etc) from whatsapp gets stored?
I really need to remove everything ...
Can't. It all stays in the cloud, accessible by the company, and you guessed it right, the government too.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about the phone? How silly of me? :p

Can't. It all stays in the cloud, accessible by the company, and you guessed it right, the government too.

Edit: Oh, you were talking about the phone? How sill of me? :p

Hahaa, but yes, I was actually talking about where the crap gets stored in Phone.
And how do I delete it ...
Of course there is a way of going to each and every message and deleting it one by one, but I am not sure if the file actually gets removed from the phone storage.

Hahaa, but yes, I was actually talking about where the crap gets stored in Phone.
And how do I delete it ...
Of course there is a way of going to each and every message and deleting it one by one, but I am not sure if the file actually gets removed from the phone storage.

Reinstall it. Uninstalling an app wipes out local cache. (unless the developer chooses otherwise, but I don't think that's the case for Whatsapp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back