Nokia N8 Thread

I would suggest to take a look at TheftAware as well. The only downside to it is this: "if you issue a remote wipe, it wipes everything including itself :)". Otherwise, its very good.

E7 running PR 2.0

jkf3tx.jpg

looks like all the icons have been changed.

27zzrd4.jpg

Close looks.

15x0fvs.jpg

PR 2.0 coming soon :)

trivik12 said:
I hope we dont have to wait for PR 3.0 for portrait qwerty and updated browser with multi touch support.
split screen keyboard and updated browser in PR2.0 ... If you really want portrait qwerty though, why dont you just install baidu input ? I personally hate portrait qwerty...

And the browser already supports multi touch ie pinch zoom... What else are you referring to ?

Sorry for the delayed response... Am in the hospital recovering from a surgery.

webserver2009 said:

Finally the video demo of Nokia C7 running PR 2.0 :)
browser is not that impressive :( scrolling wikipedia page was not smooth at all (if there were many apps running in the background then its different thing. will have to check once its released)..rest everything looks great.
I was gonna try this firmware on my C7. But don't want to take risk. will wait for official release.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Sorry for the delayed response... Am in the hospital recovering from a surgery.

ohh, what happened? get well soon :)

Couple of questions:

1. I dropped my N8 and the the body is now looking bad because the paint has come off and it has exposed the silver aluminum on my black phone. Any idea how much would the body cost to be replaced?

2. I use a Blackberry Curve 8520 and Nokia N8 both. Is it safe more to use the Blackberry charger for both? The N8 also charges if I connect it to the Blackberry's charger but I took a look at the charger specificiations of both and the only difference I found was that the Blackberry's charger was rated for an output of DC 5v~700mA and the N8's charger is rated DC 5V~800mA. Will it cause any problems to my phone if I use the 700mA charger?

Re: Nokia N8 Pre Orders

agantuk said:
^ Agree. I too love the blue and orange ones. Green is not bad either.
Yeh I bought Green Nokia N8 and its look beautiful, I love this phone, Truly awesome.. nokia N8 has got everything.. Internet facility, great camera, and multimedia options.

Back