Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

rYlwv.jpg

thanx mate... My wife would be surpirsed that I ordered from pizza hut instead of dominos... she likes pizza hut and hates dominos..:annoyed:

Lenstreet has shut down.

On lenskart buying some type of lenses or product worth rupees more than 900 one will get aquasoft solutions worth 360 free.

I got a 6 months pair of B&L Softlens59
A lens case
A big 360ml bottle of AquaSoft Solution (which in my opinion is better than ReNu)

All for ~Rs. 650 from lenskart :yahoo:

and to top it all, got the delivery same day I ordered...!! :bleh:

I
A big 360ml bottle of AquaSoft Solution (which in my opinion is better than ReNu)

I second that.Unfortunately this solution is not available online to buy.

I have asked them to add in their list.I have been using this solution from the time when renu international got into some trouble with their solutions.Plus i too feel burning sensation with renu but no such problem with aquasoft.

Lenskart only ships contact lenses/solution i guess...
i been 1 month since a ordered a prescription eyeglasses worth 450
no response from them till date...

did anyone order eyeglasses from them recently (in the past 2 months)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

EDIT: just checked the site ...
they have removed the whole range of eyeglasses i ordered...
i guess it was OOS
btw the whole range of half rim glasses under 500 is missing
check under brand name 'lenskart lanco' bear

hey guys, just need a suggestion. I'm using "Silklens" contact lens and its been around 14-15 months since i purchased. The seller told me that the lens can be used daily and has a life span of around 1 year.
But i've used them for like 5-6 months regularly(right after purchasing them) and then occasionally like once/twice in a month.

And now, since its life span is over, i need to buy another pair. They don't irritate very much, just a little bit only and that too occasionally but i thought that i should replace them.

So, should i go for the monthly disposable or buy the one which can be used for 1 year. Any advantages of monthly disposable over the latter one.
And which brand should i go for ?
Never used J&J or B&L , so which one should i opt ?
I'll be using them like 3-4 times a week for around 7-8 hours/day(only on clear day when there are no chance of rain/sandstorm). Rest of the time will be managed by glasses.

I got a 6 months pair of B&L Softlens59
A lens case

All for ~Rs. 650 from lenskart :yahoo:

and to top it all, got the delivery same day I ordered...!! :bleh:

This one seems like a great deal. Any discount coupon to share ??
Are they comfortable if used for more than 8 hours ?

P.S. - I've only got spherical no. which is "-1" for both eyes. No cylindrical no. is there.

Back