Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Can anyone suggest me which sports shoes to buy for exercise purpose? Exercise here is not gym or anything but it is like climbing stairs, taking long walks on road or parks with designated walking tracks. I don't want to spend a lot but don't want el cheapo ones too. There are factory outlets of Nike, Reebok, Puma, Sketchers near my home (sort of).

Can anyone suggest me which sports shoes to buy for exercise purpose? Exercise here is not gym or anything but it is like climbing stairs, taking long walks on road or parks with designated walking tracks. I don't want to spend a lot but don't want el cheapo ones too. There are factory outlets of Nike, Reebok, Puma, Sketchers near my home (sort of).

Got this last week go for it most comfortable shoes

Got this last week go for it most comfortable shoes
On what basis did you decide that? Like did you check in store first or something?

Consider insoles for shoes as well.

Consider insoles for shoes as well.

Why? I did buy similar insoles just 2-3 months back for my slip on shoes as inside part of shoes became very worn out. Do walking shoes have flat bottom (bottom here is where the feet touch inside shoes) and for that you are suggesting to have insoles as addon?

I will actually be going to decathlon anyways to checkout shoes there and in the same line of shops, we have all those factory outlets. People in Mumbai may know that I am talking about area around Thakur Mall, Dahisar.

Go with Asics shoes for exercise/training. you can visit a store and try them then buy them there or online. You can check out about pronation (foot type) and talk to the store people too.

Check Nike Lunarlon series if they are available, super comfortable for walks. I have been using it for 6yrs now and have not gone back to anything else.

Almost, all major shoes companies have good products in their range. I personally prefer, the Boost range from Adidas. Sadly they stopped making their more comfortable Pureboost shoes and prefer selling their more expensive Ultraboost ones, which I also have. In sale a few of these can be found at 50% off, at which price I find them to be quite VFM, as I usually take good care of my shoes. I was lucky and bought a pair each in an Amazon sale couple of yeats back at 67% discount. Haven't needed to upgrade yet, but am always on the lookout for a good deal on these shoes.

Why? I did buy similar insoles just 2-3 months back for my slip on shoes as inside part of shoes became very worn out. Do walking shoes have flat bottom (bottom here is where the feet touch inside shoes) and for that you are suggesting to have insoles as addon?
You can addon these insoles or replace existing ones with these. I'm only suggesting them because I think they're comfortable.

On what basis did you decide that? Like did you check in store first or something?

every shoes i ordered online turned out to be to narrow so i returned them finally this shoes was perfect in all terms so kept it. ordered a size bigger to suit my needs :) go with asics blindly its quality and comfort :D also if you but it from showroom you will get all at mrp

iPad air 5th gen on Jio mart for 30290 OOS

1653826648321.png

Last edited:
Back