Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two keys available with me right now.
Reserved for :
manoja2k
thenvk

If others want to order, then it will be executed only after atleast 5 confirmed orders. Also, new rate is Rs 400.

I request the people who are getting the keys to use them and confirm within a few days about the keys.

akg7091, the key you PMed me does not work as it says that it has already been activated.

Please send me another key that works.

Thanks You.

Guys, a request. I have arranged ~150 keys so far and 5~6 have said the keys didn't activate.
Please use the keys as soon as you get them. If you tell me after one week or so that it is not working then the distri creates issues. I have lost ~500 so far in the process.

Thanks for understanding. The GO is closed because I cannot handle the logistics

Sorry guys, enjoying my vacations so not very active on forums.
I have a good news for people.
I have been able to arrange the following :

KIS 2010 1 year : Rs 300
Eset 1 year : Rs 500
Dr Web 1 year : Rs 300

I know I know, the KIS rates are actually higher than the Indian rates. Just posting what I got :p

BUT, standard disclaimer applies. Be happy with what you get. Also, all support directly from the vendor, not from me. I don't have the time. AND HAVE PATIENCE.

How much u got it from akg ?

I have also got a dealer who is ready to give these @ 550 considering we have 4-5 orderes at least

Hi akg,

Do you still have one? Please PM me ur account details.

Anybody knows if I can use the same key if I upgrade to a new laptop? i.e., I wont be using my existing laptop and want to use NIS on the new laptop?

Guys, I can arrange a GO if there is demand, but I have to again mention that I might get busy suddenly although I am free right now and can get it done over the weekend if I receive confirmed payment.
Please post your requirements and I will see. 400 for <10~12 orders and 380 for more than that. I will try to push the dealer for more and may even get ~350 but need larger volumes for that.
Again, my standard disclaimer applies.
Post in the thread if you are interested.

No, it was for 3 pc. I will have to contact the dealer for more info, but right now will entertain only NIS orders as they are in bulk.
If sufficient demand is there for eset only then I will pursue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back