[NOT WORKING] 32 months Game Pass Ultimate deal

A few days ago a series S was sold for around 27k. So there are chances that you can get one for below 30k.

Besides I am also looking for Xbox one s now. ;-)
Just advice from my experience last year, avoid the one S like the plague. It was pathetic, pixelated and slow, unless you want to play Xbox 360 games that is.

Fallen Order played like a ps2 game.

Last edited:
Just advice from my experience last year, avoid the one S like the plague. It was pathetic, pixelated and slow, unless you want to play xbox 360 games that is.
Is it so ? I have almost finalized a deal for a Xbox one S ...

Mind you I still use a 1080p TV. does it look bad on full HD also? Of course I am interested in recent games and a few old Xbox 360 games. Especially after getting the sweet deal here.

Is it so ? I have almost finalized a deal for a Xbox one S ...

Mind you I still use a 1080p TV. does it look bad on full HD also? Of course I am interested in recent games and a few old Xbox 360 games. Especially after getting the sweet deal here.
Save up and get a one X or series S. The worst parts about the S are UI lag, extremely bad resolution and frequent FPS drops. Fallen order was unplayable, it used to stutter in the first level itself.

@vyral_143 @j3rwin Why the heck I am getting only 12 month’s upgrade. Already did step 1-3, one after the other. At step 4 says my GamePass Ultimate will expire on 10th Oct 2022 … how to get it for 32 months?

Attachments

• 0E841A75-AEFA-4BF5-B643-24AFAFF75B95.jpeg
    0E841A75-AEFA-4BF5-B643-24AFAFF75B95.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 05105A08-ADB6-4C92-BB10-E5978F1BEDBA.jpeg
    05105A08-ADB6-4C92-BB10-E5978F1BEDBA.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 108
Why the heck I am getting only 12 month’s upgrade. Already did step 1-3, one after the other. At step 4 says my GamePass Ultimate will expire on 10th Oct 2022 … how to get it for 36 months???
This works for NEW USERS only.

Edit- This is no available anymore...

@vyral_143 @j3rwin Why the heck I am getting only 12 month’s upgrade. Already did step 1-3, one after the other. At step 4 says my GamePass Ultimate will expire on 10th Oct 2022 … how to get it for 32 months?
Please check the latest replies, it stopped working since last night or so. Mods have updated the thread title too. Unfortunately I couldn't edit the OP.

Already have one membership till September 2022. This new one is useless now without 32 month’s enhancement. Anyway I can claim refund?
Yep contact support with the order IDs, they'll definitely refund you.

Edit: Use this link for the request https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/forms/request-a-refund

I got mine refunded after about 12 hours of submitting the request. I think it takes upto 72 hours

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-09-18-36-51-45_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-09-18-36-51-45_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 97
With exploiting such glitches one should always check the source just before proceeding with it. The thread is clearly updated with changes in title and recent posts claiming it's not working anymore.
Such thread should be taken down if found to be misleading/not working. Stop with this nonsense excuse.

To others, please report the post so the mods take it down.

Such thread should be taken down if found to be misleading/not working. Stop with this nonsense excuse.

To others, please report the post so the mods take it down.
Stop acting like a child and accept your fault of not checking here or on reddit before proceeding to buy. As other members noticed and clearly pointed out, it's your own fault for not keeping up to date with info and relying on what you read/saw a day ago.

Yep contact support with the order IDs, they'll definitely refund you.

Edit: Use this link for the request https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/forms/request-a-refund

I got mine refunded after about 12 hours of submitting the request. I think it takes upto 72 hours
Hey man, i also purchased this now and regretting not reading this thread. Can you please tell me what options you selected so that my application doesn't get rejected

I logged into the Xbox app using the account with GPU but then logged out and logged in using my expired account that I had used previously with the other offers. I cannot install new games with the old account but the ones already installed are syncing fine with the old account.

I had a couple of half completed games in my older account. I tried copy-pasting the save files to my new account but then the save files are only detected with the old account. This at least allows using of game saves on the old account which no longer has an active GPU subscription, in case anyone is in the same situation as me.

Hey man, i also purchased this now and regretting not reading this thread. Can you please tell me what options you selected so that my application doesn't get rejected
I selected accidental purchase as reason and wrote a few lines about it in the additional details field(Saying that I don't need it and purchase it by mistake).

Back