Android Now that LG is wrapping up, wish to buy LG G8X as my last LG purchase...

ek hath me belan aur doosre hath me jhadu se ...

g8x is always in demand due to dual screen quad dac combo so I am not sure how low it will go maybe to old 20k bbd price. But i think you might see good discount on velvet which is a good phone too in its own right !
Naa, it has to be 8x... It ticks all the boxes..
Would again urge all to share here if you guys as much as get a faint hint of price reduction at fk or any other site.
Would love some thoughts on the phone by a real user too.

The g8x listing sometimes showing out of stock and sometimes not deliverable to new Delhi...
What do you guys say.. As soon as it's restocked or is made deliverable should I go ahead and buy at the listed price or should I wait for it to come down.

I feel FK is looking to liquidate the lg wing stock now on a priority hence 8x listing is showing tricks [emoji12] it would come down once enough wings are sold...

What say you guys?????????

Last edited:
Well i just checked the specifications of the wing
Had 8gb ram
And its 5G capable, kinna great...
But for me the design ain't practical...
Yes its Indeed advanced
Wish the v60 was launched in India, would have owned the competition even if lg was to shut

G8X deliverable to my location on FK but don't know price trends to discern if current price of 25K is a bargain. What ought to be a "steal" for it?

G8X deliverable to my location on FK but don't know price trends to discern if current price of 25K is a bargain. What ought to be a "steal" for it?
Steal Would be 20k in my opinion or may be lower.
But i feel it won't go to that, if at all it comes out, it might be around 22k

Well, it's giving me 5600 off in lieu of my Samsung M30s. Would consider it but don't know about G8X's battery performance, which is the USP of M30s.

Well, it's giving me 5600 off in lieu of my Samsung M30s. Would consider it but don't know about G8X's battery performance, which is the USP of M30s.
Battery health my be an issue with dual screen.. But all in all its a great flagship.
My be apart from battery m30 doesn't stand a chance in front of 8x
Awesome screen, great processor, great camera {in manual mode}
Totally utilitarian dual screen and more ira tical too as once can detach it as well.

This is why I feel it's a nice practical phone,
I am no gamer just a guy who uses his phone for calls, whatsapp, signal or telegram, browsing and searching stuff,
Online shopping etc

Considering everything I feel the new phone should retail around 19 to 22
Used ones above 5 months 15 to 17k

I am he'll bent on buying a new one... Been a while tbh when I bought any flagship other than iphone

Still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Pandemic subsides and god have mercy on us all...
Plus that the price of g8x comes down in the upcoming sale at FK and the curfew is lifted (provided the situation in delhi improves)

Whats your view

Wth
G8x either isn't available, and if it is then it's undeliverable to new delhi [emoji3525]
Any thoughts guys

Back