Nvidia 4000 series cards

Aiming 3060Ti in 15~16k range or 3070 at 20k. Lets see, I am not in hurry anyways.
That's way too high expectation. Thing is there should be something in that range to give those cards a competition to drive the prices that low. Right now, nothing.
Let's see though.

And oh about the mining point... it's better to buy a cared for mining GPU than to buy a card which was used for gaming in a case which isn't even dusted regularly.

The only way prices of gpu in India will reduce is if dollar crashes. If we are to believe the impending recession in the US, going by history in 2003 till 2007 dollar was Rs48 but in 2007 when the crash happened it dropped below 40.

If the same thing happens expect dollar to crash to around Rs 60 mark. This coupled with many countries dumping US bonds and switching to national currency for trade means the dollar will crash one way or the other.

Thats when I would upgrade from my 1060.

The only way prices of gpu in India will reduce is if dollar crashes. If we are to believe the impending recession in the US, going by history in 2003 till 2007 dollar was Rs48 but in 2007 when the crash happened it dropped below 40.

If the same thing happens expect dollar to crash to around Rs 60 mark. This coupled with many countries dumping US bonds and switching to national currency for trade means the dollar will crash one way or the other.

Thats when I would upgrade from my 1060.
Quite a plan you got mate. Good luck I guess.

RTX 3090 for sure.
This guy got 4 RTX 3090's @50k each and was selling for 55k.
That's why I said things are touching new lows.
The same guy group members are buying 3060 ti's for 23k
Ok, mining cards. Probably why it's low as it comes with some amount of unknown risk

I sold my 3080ti for 59k on TE itself which i think is fair. Some quoted low referring to these 3090s. I think those 3090s are probably mined and very likely launch cards meaning almost 2 year old.

Also with 4080 12g cancelled for now anyone wanting to buy for 60-75k 4xxx card has to wait some more months. Nvidia itself showed 4080 12g peforming slightly below 3090ti, almost similar to a 3090. Even if they launch it as 4070ti they will not change the price too much and it will remain 90k+

I am one of those 7 member who got 3070 for 23.5k. It would have been perfect at 22k. But then i might had to wait for maybe 3-4 months searching for the perfect card.

I still feel this is a decent deal considering the condition of the cards are top notch. Plus approx 2 years warranty is left on it.

Anyways i feel that a clean mining card is much better than a neglected gaming card.
I sold my 3080ti for 59k on TE itself which i think is fair. Some quoted low referring to these 3090s. I think those 3090s are probably mined and very likely launch cards meaning almost 2 year old.

Also with 4080 12g cancelled for now anyone wanting to buy for 60-75k 4xxx card has to wait some more months. Nvidia itself showed 4080 12g peforming slightly below 3090ti, almost similar to a 3090. Even if they launch it as 4070ti they will not change the price too much and it will remain 90k+
The 4080 12g was an abomination. Glad that it was "unlaunched" :)

:eek: how did you know!!??
Let me come clear and say all of the above mentioned statement is just speculative.
Tbf nothing against mining cards that's maintained. I am just surprised why those 3090s for 50-55k are still available. If anything people selling their 3080s for 40k+ for a 64k card are getting great value.

That's way too high expectation. Thing is there should be something in that range to give those cards a competition to drive the prices that low. Right now, nothing.
Let's see though.
I know but we have seen such deals even here on TE, 2 members got 3070's for 16.5k (Deal happened locally, they visited the miner). Both the cards were in warranty
These are my expectations so no one can say what will happen next. The downward trend have started though
And oh about the mining point... it's better to buy a cared for mining GPU than to buy a card which was used for gaming in a case which isn't even dusted regularly.
spot on, but if you have to choose between mined/dusty VS clean/cared card for 3~4k less then I would pick dusty card if they both have same warranty.

Back