Nvidia 4000 series cards

Nvidia will just rebrand this as the 4070 and sell it for exactly the same amount.
They can't do that trust me. As I said everyone knows the specs now of the AD104 (formerly, 4080 12GB). Even Nvidia isn't that crazy to sell the same thing by rebranding it with a lower tier card name and for the same price as they tried to sell it when they wanted it to pass it for a higher tier.

The price will definitely be lower. My guess... 4070ti @ $799

They can't do that trust me. As I said everyone knows the specs now of the AD104 (formerly, 4080 12GB). Even Nvidia isn't that crazy to sell the same thing by rebranding it with a lower tier card name and for the same price as they tried to sell it when they wanted it to pass it for a higher tier.

The price will definitely be lower. My guess... 4070ti @ $799
or they could sweeten the deal by giving lots of DLSS 3 games for free and ask developers to earn your buck by selling addons/dlcs lateron

or they could sweeten the deal by giving lots of DLSS 3 games for free and ask developers to earn your buck by selling addons/dlcs lateron
Only if DLSS3 was a replacement for DLSS2 but it's not at least for now. DLSS3 is only useful for cards that can push over 150 FPS native to avoid badly AI generated frames.
The latency hit combined with an average FPS of 60-120 makes the game feel slower and stuttery in addition to the badly generated frames being visible.
So I don't think DLSS3 is beneficial to low-mid range cards. It's only good for high end cards like 4090 and 4080 to experience high refresh rate gaming on 4K.

For mainstream gaming DLSS2 is still good and recommended.

4090 on Amazon

Giu4RgM.png

Back