Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Is that pre-mining surge or post- price?
RTX 2060 from Zotac or Inno3D has always retailed around the 25K mark before lockdown. I remember two of my friends buying 1660 Super from Gigabyte for 19k when I suggested them for RTX 2060. Then it was retailing for 24.5K.

I consider myself lucky that I stumbled on this forum and I found a guy willing to sell Zotac RTX 2080 AMP for reasonable price of 33K in January 2021. It was only 2 years old and in pristine condition. Did the deal in-person as he lived close.
I bet I can't find this kind of deal anymore.

I consider myself lucky that I stumbled on this forum and I found a guy willing to sell Zotac RTX 2080 AMP for reasonable price of 33K in January 2021. It was only 2 years old and in pristine condition. Did the deal in-person as he lived close.
Kudos to the seller

GPU situation doesn't look good in the coming months. The tech is so good and affordable at launch price but can't even buy it.

Last edited:
Yeah this is why I feel that this forum needs some kind of "reputation" feature. Once in a while there are some members who deserved to be positively rep'd and then another bunch who deserve to be sent down to the gates of Hades.

Good info. But I doubt we'll get any good seller anytime soon lol.
I was looking to get the 2070S originally (someone offered 25-26k for it back then) then as time passed by it fell down to RX570/GTX1050Ti for obvious reasons lol. I don't upgrade anything for 4-5 years so 2070S would've been fine for me.

I was looking to get the 2070S originally (someone offered 25-26k for it back then) then as time passed by it fell down to RX570/GTX1050Ti for obvious reasons lol. I don't upgrade anything for 4-5 years so 2070S would've been fine for me.
If you have a GPU then use it till it's all over, it'll be hard to find any good used gpus as resellers are buying it fast. Should've took the 2070 super for 26k that's a really good deal, never seen any go below 30k.

Oh man, I feel for you 2070S would be a great GPU for that price now. For 1080p 60FPS on high/ultra at least 2-3 years easy.

I don't have any that's the problem lol. I gave away the old pc with GTX 650Ti Boost something, just before the crypto surge thinking it would be a good time to build a new pc. none of these, as they say, aged well haha.

I don't have any that's the problem lol. I gave away the old pc with GTX 650Ti Boost something, just before the crypto surge thinking it would be a good time to build a new pc. none of these, as they say, aged well haha.
Like old wine or scotch.

Well I sold my 5700xt during the mining craze and stuck without GPU still so I can't help you there lol

Back