Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

8GB VRAM & 256-bit memory bus for both 3070 & 3060 super/ti. Something doesn't compute.

Nvidia has clearly responded to this question ,they wanted to balance the price ,we all know it the ti`s and the supers are pending.

And Nvidia knows that AMD this time has something which could be very near to them or maybe better than them at very much lower power consumption and there are rumors that AMD would release cards with comparable performance with 16 gb vram and $50 less and less power consumption even if the performance is 10 less than RTX 3000 series its staill a win win situation for AMD

Nvidia has clearly responded to this question ,they wanted to balance the price ,we all know it the ti`s and the supers are pending.

And Nvidia knows that AMD this time has something which could be very near to them or maybe better than them at very much lower power consumption and there are rumors that AMD would release cards with comparable performance with 16 gb vram and $50 less and less power consumption even if the performance is 10 less than RTX 3000 series its staill a win win situation for AMD
Definitely something nvidia would say.

Unsure if benchmarks are legit.

..... Just buy it! :) Its great really.
I think the number of cuda cores says enough.
3070 will be close enough to the 2080Ti....no worries there too for those speculating....

Last edited:
..... Just buy it! :) Its great really.
I think the number of cuda cores says enough.
3070 will be close enough to the 2080Ti....no worries there too for those speculating....
I am now going to wait till November untill someone here is going to sell their GPU like a 1080Ti or RTX 20xx for cheap to me. ;)

International market going crazy for 3000 GPU pricing (specially for all AIB cards) , hope this not affect our market.
hope.png

Back