Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Its one fiasco after another. First getting the card was not easy, then getting to work was not easy. I hope AMD is doing the final prep work or some kind of a dress rehearsal.

I am planning to get one of the new cards if the pricing and performance is right ! Nvidia Screwed up really bad :triumph:

I know this is mainly for the rtx 3x but does anyone know if new zen and gpu from AMD will replace existing models in the same price range or they will just up the prices? Even the slightest rumours/leaks will do. Specifically for India. I'm thinking of assembling a new PC so if the prices are going to be high anyway then I might as well go for existing ones. Actually now that I think about it, I should've bought them months ago as the prices went up instead of going down. :banghead:
Post automatically merged:

So much for the hype
it will be less than Nvidia for sure so keep that figure in mid if you wanna go for amd !

MSI just can't stop being in the limelight for all the wrong reasons can they lmao. I'm not baffled one bit. Its hilarious.

Sucks i am really happy with my 2080 X Trio but probably will skip them for next one. For motherboards i think Asus is the best, my last z97 and current x470 both have been great.

Back