Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Sounds like a good news to me. But I don't know what's stopping them from doing the same for other high end 3000 series cards.
Well they run business, As money rolls in They don't care who bought them on the other hand they have to maintain there reputation in market too.
crypto will fall and a big chunk of NVidia customer will be gone.
so they pretend "We are good guy here" and we are going to cutting hash rate in 3060 cards so other base of our customer can buy them

Well they run business, As money rolls in They don't care who bought them on the other hand they have to maintain there reputation in market too.
crypto will fall and a big chunk of NVidia customer will be gone.
so they pretend "We are good guy here" and we are going to cutting hash rate in 3060 cards so other base of our customer can buy them
Looks like they're planning to do this afterall to the rest of the 3000 series.

If this is to be true then few people will be left with their special editions of 3000 series GPUs with good mining capabilities (including me as I was able to snag a 3070 fe in recent sale)
Linus from LTT is at it:
NVIDEA pretends to care about gamers

And I totally agree that it's a business oriented move. No one cares about gamers or anything. Also every mining chip (they're calling it CMP) they make could have been a GPU. And there's only a finite number of chips they can make. It could be either a GPU or a CMP. I would say it is somewhat good news for gamers but ultimate gain will be for nvidea only.

Last edited:
I agree with Linus. Don't you think it's strange that Nvidia claims limited supply/high demand for shortages but confidently announces different cards for mining? Like where did all the components suddenly appear from? And many people in the PC gaming community fell for their crap, again. AMD/Nvidia neither of them are your friend, neither of them care about you. They only want to make profits. Just because they happened to do something which you like doesn't make them your friends. Dumbasses.
Also, check this out

Last edited:
Guys, they are not able to keep up with the Normal GPU demands. How will they have a dedicated foundry for Mining and then for non-Mining cards.
Duniya ka Ch@#$ya bana lo.

What is this Call for Price? Has anyone contacted prime or other retailers?
Screenshot_20210225-185355.png

Last edited:
You can buy now: (5 in stock at 63,990)

Why did they even bother with crippling mining performance?

Best part: the header of the seller says at lowest prices :laughing:
Give it a month, there won't be much demand for it considering the pricing/performance and the fact not many miners will buy it, then we'll see the drop in prices

Give it a month, there won't be much demand for it considering the pricing/performance and the fact not many miners will buy it, then we'll see the drop in prices
I highly doubt that we will see it fallback to MSRP anytime soon, there really isn't much stock available. Performance wise, I would say it would be pretty good if it was launched at 25k in 6GB variation & of course if it was available at that price. In the current situation it is a bad product just because of its price point.

I highly doubt that we will see it fallback to MSRP anytime soon, there really isn't much stock available. Performance wise, I would say it would be pretty good if it was launched at 25k in 6GB variation & of course if it was available at that price. In the current situation it is a bad product just because of its price point.
Ya the stock is bad, still I'm hoping at least it'll be available below 40k someday. Above 40k for this card is seriously not worth it.

Apparently even at crippled mining rate it is still profitable, what this mining craze has made me realize is that my 2060 is perfectly good graphic card and I don't need to upgrade. Thanks miners.

on fb 42 to 44k is what people are asking for 3060 RTX :p
Retailers/resellers or people who managed to get the cards? I heard that Nvidia India's recommended pricing is 29.5k. Even 35k is fine. 40k is... Well I'm no Ambani and I actually care about fellow PC gaming community members too so it's ridiculously bad.
Meanwhile coinbase is about to go public lol.

Back