Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Profits are high and so is cyclone "Tauktae". It looks like due to power outages caused by Tauktae, I'll be loosing on those high profits tonight.
Ufff...tough luck man. Had no electricity for almost 50 hours two days back. Now thankfully it's fixed. Now hoping my "trusted" local ISP doesn't screw me over.

I don't believe this claim. We don't know their dealer prices. And we'll not get an honest answer or the info will spread like wildfire which isn't good for their rep or business. Think of it from their perspective. If I want info I'd like them to come from the national distri like rptech since the first one in the line is the one making the most profit. I had a short stint at sales in the past so I know how some things work.

I got this straight from a national level Distri whom I know since 2008-09. I cant really help if you dont want to believe it.

You should check the Hilly States in India, even commercial electricity is cheaper. :p:p:p
I was referring to the towns and cities. Some hilly villages here are also fully exempted from paying electrical fees due to them being "agri/farming" lands. I believe there's an Act for this.
I got this straight from a national level Distri whom I know since 2008-09. I cant really help if you dont want to believe it.
I'm skeptical because their claim profit margin is too low. Something similar happened during the early months about dealers buying "components which they do not want and so increasing price of the gpu's" but no further detailed info nor did I come across any discount which brings them the "losses."

I had seen the billing from distributor for 6700xt and it was a flat 60k for one of the models, cant remember which one. Its not one of the best cards for mining and its still significantly overpriced from the distri bill.
RTX 3060 is at between 40-44k distri billing depending on model.
Spot on. Rashi's billing is at 45k+tax .. thats around 53K for the 3060 OC 12GB variant but shops are selling it for over 63K.
I managed to arrange one for a friend for 59K after a lot of haggling with a local shop.
Whatever little stock that comes is first given to disti's preferred partners. These partners and their chain then pump up the prices and milk miners and gamers.

Maybe with LHR cards, we will get the choice of buying one and LHR are coming only for 3060/3070 and 3080 but not for 3090.

People with inside contacts do share once you get information when these LHR versions will hit our stores. Maybe July if being optimistic? There's also the thing about how they'll price it here.

Edit: Yep, no 3090 and it's the 3060 Ti that'll be limited.

Lelo lel o lelo ,loot lo loot lo loot lo

1621616682787.png

Who is that guy? A miner or a scalper or both? How does he have so many used cards, at least if it was new I can understand that he's just scalping.

could be ,but majorly he is the middleman, now we have to battle out the middleman , the bill issue , i.e gpu will be in bulk buy so i doubt one would get original bill
Oh ok. I just went to check and everything has been sold apparently. What the effing F. What a crazy world. I bet every one of them buying is a miner looking to recoup the costs by mining. It's so unreal to think there are so many ready to pounce on these cards regardless of the price. Can't wait for July to come.

Edit: looks like the price was over 90K/1L. Not sure

Last edited:
Oh ok. I just went to check and everything has been sold apparently. What the effing F. What a crazy world. I bet every one of them buying is a miner looking to recoup the costs by mining. It's so unreal to think there are so many ready to pounce on these cards regardless of the price. Can't wait for July to come.

Edit: looks like the price was over 90K/1L. Not sure
1L is crazy ridiculous :mad:

What's in July? Next gen?

1L is crazy ridiculous :mad:

What's in July? Next gen?
The only thing we can hope for is mining profits to go down in July so people will stop buying at scalper prices.

Don't quote me on the price guys, just went based on some comments. Not idea what they were actually sold at.

The positive from this post is now miners have started thinking to sell there cards as they fear drop in profit. A simple math for 30 GPU's @90k means an investment of around 30L so they want to cash in before price drops
Imagine 10 such miners sell there cards and people who are desperate buy them, next such batch will have lower price due to drop in demand and surplus supply thats when WE THE GAMERS should buy them :D (Waited enough to deserve that)

Back