Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Its not,it will be 600 on next sale 20 days later,it was 1500 last month
You mean Christmas sale?
I actually doubt tho, since the other old games have already reached some saturation price (like gta v, Witcher 3) independent of whichever sale it was and never below that,
I guess this can be the best price for doom, fingers crossed for Christmas XD

Guys, I had asked this question earlier, about buying the TW3 GOTY edition on steam to use it with my GOG version, that wasnt possible, but I logged into GOG and there was a steam connect option for games, do you guys think will make the interplay possible? I am close to finishing the TW3 and looking to buy the expansion packs, what would be the most reasonable solution to buy and play em?

At the moment, Witcher 3 is not supported by GOG connect. You won't be saving any money buying the DLCs separately on Steam. Buy the GOTY, import the save and play it.

Bought - XCOM: Complete - XCOM: Enemy Unknown, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack, XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack, XCOM: Enemy Within for 499rs

One game that I don't see a lot mentioned and my own favorite is Insurgency.
It is dirt cheap on steam and is really worth every penny.
The only issue I see is no Indian servers but the EU servers and Asian are really good.
PS the community is really nice.
I love how game promotes Cooperative game play(less swearing)
An alternative to insurgency is Squad, but I haven't tested it yet. I don't have enough powerful PC to run that game.

One game that I don't see a lot mentioned and my own favorite is Insurgency.
It is dirt cheap on steam and is really worth every penny.
The only issue I see is no Indian servers but the EU servers and Asian are really good.
PS the community is really nice.
I love how game promotes Cooperative game play(less swearing)
An alternative to insurgency is Squad, but I haven't tested it yet. I don't have enough powerful PC to run that game.
anyone wanna team up to buy insurgency? Right now , its 153Rs for 4 copies of the game.

Thanks mate, that is bad news for my FUP.

Gaming in general has become a huge burden on FUPs, or should I say, FUPs have become a huge hindrance to gaming. Any triple A recent game will push an average subscriber's FUP over the limit. GoW 4 76gb, GTA V 50+ gb, Mankind Divided 40+gb, Just Cause 3 50+gb, I can't download anything more this month as I downloaded Fallout 4 and Rise of Tomb Raider, and that too with a 300GB limit.

Guys what is it about Fups all across India?am I the only one with a FUPless connection

I am paying 1800 for 50mbps 20ms No FUP connection in Noida,any major city I suppose must have similar plans

No not really. Local cable providers might have no FUP but I depend on internet for my work and uptime and quick turnaround time incase of outage is more important, something which I have found sorely lacking in these smaller providers. Btw, have you tested the no FUP claim? Some of them advertise no FUP and start whining when you start downloading more and more and finally throttle you.

No not really. Local cable providers might have no FUP but I depend on internet for my work and uptime and quick turnaround time incase of outage is more important, something which I have found sorely lacking in these smaller providers. Btw, have you tested the no FUP claim? Some of them advertise no FUP and start whining when you start downloading more and more and finally throttle you.

No such issue here. Earlier, I used to keep my GoFlexHome downloading all the time 24x7. Never seen any issues. But now, I hardly bother.

Back