Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Unlikely, you are forgetting folks have got years worth of free games collected there. In I was just checking my epic account & to my surprise my game collection on epic has now grown to a massive 11 pages. Each page containing 24 games totaling to a huge collection of ~250 games. Interestingly, I have only played 3-4 games extensively yet & two of these games were then ones that I actually paid for(HZD & CP:2077).
People who sell such accounts don't claim these games in their own personal accounts. They create new accounts just to claim the offer and sell those accounts after the bug is over.

I have seen the same trend after claiming GTA 5 on EPIC. or after UBISoft bug.

FB_IMG_1658481935203.jpg

Nope, wish there was a way to gift these & I would have gladly given away this as I am not at all interested & would never ever install it.

Unlikely, you are forgetting folks have got years worth of free games collected there. In I was just checking my epic account & to my surprise my game collection on epic has now grown to a massive 11 pages. Each page containing 24 games totaling to a huge collection of ~250 games. Interestingly, I have only played 3-4 games extensively yet & two of these games were then ones that I actually paid for(HZD & CP:2077).
most free games from Epic are useless apart from few AAA titles.

most free games from Epic are useless apart from few AAA titles.
Well, you are right from the AAA games stand point but many games are very good. In fact I just looked at the first 2 pages in my library & can see the following games which I know are all very good: A plague tale, Alan wake, Alien isolation, Among us, Ark survival, Assassin's creed syndicate, Bioshock Trilogy, Borderland 2-3-pre sequel, Brothers a tale of two sons, Cities skylines, Control, Dark siders 1-2, .etc.

Point is many of us, including myself, we have become data & tech hoarders who have more things than they know what to do with. 15 years old me would have gone crazy if we had such services back then.

All Play Station titles like Uncharted series should have been already ported to PC gamers but Sony is doing now.

I lost interest in FPS after I started playing Skyrim, wow such a beautiful game with modding support then comes other RPG titles like Stalker Series, Tomb Raider series with full of puzzle solving, AC series with full of exploration, Red dead Redemption series but it's online version has been discontinued now unfortunately, Cyber Punk is one buggy game full of updates still eats a lot of fps, Rome Total War, Rise of Nations, Age of Empires series are some good Statergy games but becomes boring because it gets repetitive after some time. At least all are releasing DLCs without Denuvo which also eats fps to add extra content to the main game but they are costly as hell like the main one.

So need to wait until the sales come or use coupons and buy or anybody who are filthy rich can obviously buy on the release day or pre purchase any game.

Now regarding netflix it is going to charge some nominal amount if anybody will share the password with others as I last saw.

Gamepass is good but can't own any games just can play them.
At least Origin which became EA is integrating its system into Steam & GP.
Uplay has also becoming Gamepass but I did not enroll into that.

All EA games are now multi-player capture the flag types so not interested. Even Battlefront series. Like an advanced version of CS: Go or PUBG or Fortnite.

I know every game series has its own followers but I hate these above ones as I think they need to be used for Gaming Tournaments only.

Oh I forgot the legend of all RPGs though Skyrim started it.

Witcher Series.
Superb piece of a game.

Now Witcher 4 is about to come but this time Ciri might be the hero of the game but I think Geralt along with Ciri with a Co-op mode should be brought or like companion mode. Superb it will be.

In Wicher Series Norse folklore has been brought into forefront and I like all Norse God's.

I am loving playing God of war on PC. And yes, Sony now is trying to compete with Microsoft for PC gaming territory now. But I guess they will not release games that quickly. Maybe 2 years hold will be there.

Anyone got refund for the FIFA glitch? Some are saying that email was fake and they won't revoke!
What email? LMAO If you're talking about what you shared above then I thought you knew that it was a troll message made up by some butthurt person. I still have it in my library.

1659036534664.png

Unless there's an official statement don't believe such messages which are shared by no source links and no pics of actual verified mails etc. Also that message you posted had very obvious but blatant grammatical errors which just gave the whole thing away in an instant.

Age of Empires 4 is now following regional pricing and is priced at Rs1299.
Not sure if it's a mistake from their end because some other countries too have their price slashed like Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi , U.A.E, Singapore and New Zealand.

View attachment 143163

Props to Epic Games and EA for this one!
It's there in the library and once the game is released then it will be added there. I don't think that EPIC is even bothered by a few sales due to glitch.

FIFA games are usually sold in millions. Epic won't lose much even if they give a few thousand editions of games for free. In fact Epic gives 2 games free and some of them are AAA ones too. So they are going to honor the purchase anyway. Free publicity for EPIC games at a small price. :p

I don't play FIFA but got the game anyway cause of the price. Might even play it this time ... So it's a win win situation for everyone.

I already wrote EPIC will be least bothered by the glitch. It's just a free publicity for them. Lol.

Back