Online PC store deals (PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers, Clarion, etc.)

Toughfan 12s are near-perfect clones of the NF-A12x25. Looks like they had/have some QC issues so you're rolling the dice a bit when you get them. But considering you can't even find Arctic P12s at a reasonable price anymore, and these are two really performant and quiet fans for 2.5k, I went for it.

Attachments

• 1706227954897.png
    1706227954897.png
    406 KB · Views: 82
  • 1706228203949.png
    1706228203949.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 83

Toughfan 12s are near-perfect clones of the NF-A12x25. Looks like they had/have some QC issues so you're rolling the dice a bit when you get them. But considering you can't even find Arctic P12s at a reasonable price anymore, and these are two really performant and quiet fans for 2.5k, I went for it.
These are working perfectly fine so far. I may have gone overboard and connected them inline with a dc boost converter to overclock them to higher rpms. Even then, they've been relatively quiet.

There have been a few documented issues with warranties being counted from date of import rather than day of invoice. It is something to be mindful of.

Prosenjit has mentioned here I think, that if stock is unsold for some time retailers need to return it, otherwise if it's sold past that time, the warranty is from (I think) the invoice generated by the distributor to the retailer. That's principally why, if you see their openbox threads, you see non-used products with reduced warranty times mentioned.

Issue 3: As an authorized seller, we have to inform the respective brand, if their product is not sold within 6 months from the purchase date from the distributor. After that brand will take a call to liquidate those units by providing an additional discount or giving us a warranty extension. Based on that we start selling those products as brand new. If after that certain period also the product is not sold, we have to sell those as lesser warranty products on social media or forums.

Yes, i have seen problem relating to this at gigabyte service center....a mobo which had bill 2 yrs after the manufactured/imported date....rma was outright refused

I have seen issues
Edit: The seller reply was in 2022

The seller has mentioned 3y in their Q/A section. In this case I suggest asking them directly regarding the mfg date, warranty before buying, they were pretty responsive over WhatsApp last I dealt with them.

Yes, warranty can be an issue for old models, even if the seller claims that the product has full warranty from the invoice date. It's better to send an official email to the brand with the product link for proper information. If you receive an official reply from the brand regarding the warranty, that will help you in the future for any warranty-related issues.

Back