Budget 51-70k PC more than good enough for most use cases like editing, moderate gaming, programing

That's sad. I thought since it's got usb 3.2 gen 1 header in motherboard it will be compatible. Should have confirmed.

Already received motherboard and ram. Not opened it. Are there any work around.

That's sad. I thought since it's got usb 3.2 gen 1 header in motherboard it will be compatible. Should have confirmed.

Already received motherboard and ram. Not opened it. Are there any work around.
I use a Lancool II case with front type C port that I can't use. To be able to use that, I had to spend like 6k extra on a better mobo back then which seemed like a waste of money. Buy USB hub, is cheaper.

This is a concern for me because I got a usb c 2tb external drive. Does the back usb 3 port provide the same speed as usb c for data transfer.

Also if I'm able to return this mobo. Are there any alternatives in that price range or there about.

Found this adapter to connect cabinet usb c. Is this good to go. Also is the website trust worthy 600rs only

Last edited:
This is a concern for me because I got a usb c 2tb external drive. Does the back usb 3 port provide the same speed as usb c for data transfer.

Also if I'm able to return this mobo. Are there any alternatives in that price range or there about.

Found this adapter to connect cabinet usb c. Is this good to go. Also is the website trust worthy 600rs only

You just need to spend a few hundreds to get USB 3.0 extension cable with male Type A on one side & female type C on the other side.

Back