PESIT Students

you need to do well of course in your 12th. and you need to write COMED K which is another entrance test. CET is by the govt for govt colleges.

COMEDK is for private colleges..... and if you get a good rank in COMED K, then you can pay less fees and join. Otherwise, you need to give a donation of how much ever they ask you.

^^Yes But There is no Counselling for Comed k ! You Have to go to a Private college with ur Comed K Rank and Then its upto The college to decide whether to Give u admission or Not and whether to Take any donations or Not !

^^Wtf are u drunk. Of course there is counselling for ComedK. If you get through counselling you dont have to pay any donation.

There was no counselling for COMED-K for me ! Atleast it was not Last Year ! All I got was Just my Mark-sheet , Thats it. There were no colleges suggested to me and hence There was no Counselling !

And Yeah watch ur Language next Time :)

Bluffmaster said:
There was no counselling for COMED-K for me ! Atleast it was not Last Year ! All I got was Just my Mark-sheet , Thats it. There were no colleges suggested to me and hence There was no Counselling !

And Yeah watch ur Language next Time :)

Dude, they wont suggest any colleges to you when they send you the marksheet. There is a separate counselling later, like a month after you get the marks. No wonder you had to pay donation. If you go directly to a college your asking for a management seat. Thats why there was a donation for that.

@bluffy : The year COMED-K was started, there wasn't any counselling. At that time, it was just an eye wash. Back then, there was a committe which oversaw admissions based on management quota. Their requirement was that admissions to management quota be made on the basis of merit and not otherwise. The CET cell also required a copy of applications being made under the Management quota to be sent to them. But this wasn't done by all candidates going for admission under management quota. As a result, you could pay a donation of 3 lakh, and the college would furnish a list of candidates and their ranks, and would claim that these were the only students that applied under the management quota and their admission was done based on merit. Look at their ranks on the list. :)

Someone finally realised that.. Now you have counselling for colleges under COMED-K as well. This ensures that admissions under COMED are done as per merit. If you pay anything higher than the fees stated by the fee structures of COMED-K/CET, your seat is a management seat.

Back