Pixel 7 thread

6pack

ex-Mod
Screenshot_2022-10-04-16-52-20-906_com.flipkart.android.jpg

Specs on GSM arena

What price do you think it will release at?

Pretty pedestrian specs.

Only USP might be the stock and latest Android experience.

Yep ultimately depends on price though.

I will pre order if below 75k pixel 7 pro.
Highly unlikely though
I will try for the Pixel 7 if the price is below 50k. Tempted for white colour.

I read that preorder deals (on accessories) offered in India are so poor as compared to USA where Google will be offering the same accessories for free. If that's true then I will wait for some Messiah traveling to India from USA.

I will try for the Pixel 7 if the price is below 50k. Tempted for white colour.

I read that preorder deals (on accessories) offered in India are so poor as compared to USA where Google will be offering the same accessories for free. If that's true then I will wait for some Messiah traveling to India from USA.
Thing is the pixel buds a are priced same on Flipkart as on offer with Pixel 7 series.

Waah mere search engine baba!!

Almost bought one. Pricing seemed better than I expected - but decided against it last minute - for only one reason -

The models in India don't have mmwave - only sub-6. Took some digging on Model Numbers to figure this out

Jio & Airtel have both purchased almost 1000Mhz each in these bands (n258) and are bound to launch these networks in the near future. Did not want to feel like I made a mistake post purchase and hopefully this helps someone with thier decision.

Having said that may just get the 6a

Jio & Airtel have both purchased almost 1000Mhz each in these bands (n258) and are bound to launch these networks in the near future
I will not be surprised if the near future turns into distant future and then foreseeable future etc. etc. I would be more than happy if they can just offer 3G level of QoS over anything else at present.

Back