PogoPlug Pro - Discussion Thread

Finally got Flexget to work. Now I have a completely automated solution.

The TV shows I watch are automatically found and the torrent file downloaded to a directory by flexget.

Then transmission watches that directory and adds torrents from it and downloads them.

miniDLNA then shares those files over UPnP.

I can then switch on my media player connected to LAN and my TV and watch the tv show.

profit.

@ubergeek @6pack @varkey @distro

Need help on getting a tarball for archlinux I'm currently on 2.6x kernel so someone who has not updated his pogo needs to be provide his tarball to me the one on archlinux is of 3.1 kernel

Code:
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][COLOR=#1c2837][B]tar -cvf dinjo.tar /
[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm on debian. used archlinux for a day only. i do have a tar backup. its of july 2012. might be of 2.6 kernel. its 154MB and i have used up all my data allowance this month. i can only upload it at night.
Code:
CRC32	3e24d415
MD5	767a8daf7b6f04942aee21d0e3865675
i've seen a 154MB file on Archlinux site dated aug 2012. did you download that file and try?

edit: my backup is of kirkwood kernel.

@varkey - yes its OXNAS

Problem with that is being built on old kernel and if i do a full upgrade which i have to since Glib has been updated it would force to update kernel and the current scripts at arch linux is quite poorly documented and have seen people running with serial cable after they tried the upgrade.

My pogoplug pro gets stuck after some time i couldn't access to device using ssh. I'm only running samba,transmission and minidlna. Strange thing is device responds to ping but ssh won't work.Only way to get device accessible is to reboot the device

I already enabled the Swap what should i do to avoid Pogoplug pro getting stuck

Whenever i try to access SSH through putty via entering a default login : root/ceadmin , it asks for password again and access denied nothing happens . What am i doing wrong here ?

@varkey : So does that mean pogoplug boots from the pen drive each time , also can i use the leftover space for downloading or it just contains default system files

Sorry for my silly questions i am a budding linux noob :ashamed:

Back