PogoPlug Pro - Discussion Thread

I tried to install Autofs and Usbmount packages but i am getting error "E: Package 'autofs' has no installation candidate". How do i install these packages. Please help.

@varkey, @dinjo

in which school you guys went ?

varkey, i need something just for 24x7 downloading, the thing should start automatically when i power on...
Let me know if you have any relevant offer going on..
Thanks,
Pavan

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question -

- which ones better in terms of installation and future apps
- never heard of ibhejo, any additional charges on delivery like customs and all ?
- time to deliver ?

^

1. Both are the same device, just priced differently.
2. No, its all inclusive, use the Rs 500 off coupon.
3. 7-10 days

you price shown minus 500 rs off, which coupon to apply?

if its at such price I am booking right away,

my current setup includes,
- hp laptop (dv6703tx)
- dlink router (model 600L or so..)
-portable hdd 300 GB, 1tb & 2tb with power
-asus HDP R1 media player
- samsung 32" LCD
- galaxy S2 mobile

please suggest optimum setup for this pogoplug.
can i bridge my connection, say using pogoplug using LAN and laptop on wifi using same router ?

Thanks in advance.
Pavan

^ Just register for an account and you will get two Rs 500 off on Rs 2000 coupons.

Yes, just connect the Pogoplug to one of the LAN ports on your router.

Yes it seems better especially in CPU intensive task but i found in video encoding PLX performs better

I tried to install Autofs and Usbmount packages but i am getting error "E: Package 'autofs' has no installation candidate". How do i install these packages. Please help.
@varkey, @dinjo

Can you guys help me with this query. Sources list were updated with debian us ftp address along with orion repository

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Do an apt-get update first.

And try running

Will show the list of available packages.
varkey,

I have done apt get update as well as upgrade also but it wont help. Is there any issue with source list, do i need add anything here. I will try to search automount.

Edit:- I tried to do apt-search Automount, autofs, Usbmount but cant get any output.

^

1. Both are the same device, just priced differently.
2. No, its all inclusive, use the Rs 500 off coupon.
3. 7-10 days

Just booked from ibhejo, thanks for informing about the coupon... It cost me Rs 1649/-

Awaiting for delivery now...

ibhejo.jpg

Back