PogoPlug Pro - Discussion Thread

Have GoFlex Net which was running Archlinux(this I have installed around 2 years back). During these 2 years have installed/uninstalled many packages, being a noob to Linux, sometimes packages not properly installed.
Now, I want to start afresh and remove all obsolete files/packages. Also I heard that now there is a new version of pacman/archlinux.
So please help me to uninstall/delete everything and start afresh.

Now I am getting this error.
uploadfromtaptalk1404055115427.jpg

^did you change SSH port? or changed your ssh keys? anyways do ssh verbose mode, something like:
Code:
ssh username@pogoplugip -v

Mounted the HDD on the Laptop, there is no change in the port. Might be the keys got deleted. How to get those?
BTW, I am using putty to connect to GoFlex.[DOUBLEPOST=1404064413][/DOUBLEPOST]Tried with WinSCP and got this

http://prntscr.com/3xpk39[DOUBLEPOST=1404064828][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, it seems that the Goflex is getting the IP from the router. :)
But unable to connect using SSH.

Last edited:
Hi, the IP assigned is same. I am still getting the same error while connecting ssh. Connection refused. I have already copied all my data from the attached hdd to another hdd and I am okay to start fresh and install everything. But without ssh, I don't know where to start.
Tried searching the net for the problem but didn't got any doable solution.
Please Help....

My experiences with both are that:

I feel that the N13 feels slower when downloading heavy torrents. When hashing after a power cycle (due to power failure), it stops responding to anything till the hashing is complete.

Secondly, USB devices feel faster on the plug vs N13 - samba feels very slow

Advantages of the N13 are that one device - so a bit of power savings, plus cheaper.

Where can i get it? I cant seem to find the right one. If anyone can direct me by tomorrow i can make a decision whether i can buy the rpi or pogoplug for 24x7 downloading

Hey can someone help me to configure Aria2 and its web interface on Archlinux running on GoFlexNet?
I had searched a lot but there is no good(n00b friendly) guide.

Please help.

Back