PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

I hope someone can wait to co-op with me :ashamed: I'll only get time to play this after a week or so :/

Just finished the SP campaign. One word. AWESOME! In its purest sense. No less.

Seriously, the whole game is just brimming with creativity. GLaDOS's sarcastic humour, Wheatley's lovable demeanour, and absolutely freaking clever puzzles that give you a lot of satisfaction on completion, the game is an absolute masterpiece. It's the single most rewarding gameplay experience you'll ever have, period. And if you don't play, you are really missing out.

comp@ddict said:
can play co-op using hamachi?
Yes. You can use tunngle or hamachi IP to play co-op. If you don't want to use any client then you need to open port 27015 in your router.

kvikram said:
Just finished the SP campaign. One word. AWESOME! In its purest sense. No less.

Seriously, the whole game is just brimming with creativity. GLaDOS's sarcastic humour, Wheatley's lovable demeanour, and absolutely freaking clever puzzles that give you a lot of satisfaction on completion, the game is an absolute masterpiece. It's the single most rewarding gameplay experience you'll ever have, period. And if you don't play, you are really missing out.
but IMO i found portal 1 to be much more creative and the puzzles more difficult than the portal 2. I got stuck in only level in portal 2 for about 1 hour, otherwise the the puzzles were more or less easily solvable.

Still portal 2 is very gr8, started coop with one of my friend and i am finding that too hilarious and fun. those puzzles are good and its funny how one tells the friend to go to one place or do what one thinks is the solution. total FUN...

Totally INSANE!!!

WARNING: Major spoilers contained in this video (for those who haven't completed the SP campaign yet).

ram_dante said:
devesh ready for coop with me?
Found a co-op partner yet? :p

I need one to play co-op and can manage with my roomie as well but going by his pace, I doubt if he'd complete the SP campaign anytime now. He will begin the game today.

To the people who are currently co-op'ing the game, just curious, how do you guys communicate? Text or Voice?

Ethan_Hunt said:
To the people who are currently co-op'ing the game, just curious, how do you guys communicate? Text or Voice?
TEXT . my coop partner doesnt have mic. :S

but there are other options inbuilt in game like pointing to one point, pointing to the place where one needs to be and many more. They are very useful. Till now got stuck in just one level in coop for 15-30 minutes, we came out nicely. The other parts like celebrating once level is finished and hitting each other on mistakes or just for fun are awesome, or dancing etc are fun. Even they play Paper-Scissor-Stones in between. Nicely made coop.

Damnit, I'm still just half an hour in. Still haven't got the chance to play it properly. Too much stuff happening. Hope someone is up for co-op in a week or two, when I finally get around to finishing it

i totally need a stable dedicated coop partner with absolutely no lag :( i played with couple of BSNL guys totally runied the experience dude to extreeeemmeee lag :( so sad

ubergeek said:
i totally need a stable dedicated coop partner with absolutely no lag :( i played with couple of BSNL guys totally runied the experience dude to extreeeemmeee lag :( so sad
"Seems like you need to get married son ! Testing is a family activity !" - Cave Johnson

Looks like we are all in love with this game. :) :) .Can anyone tell me are my friends the biggest idiots of the century for wanting every fps / action game to be military oriented :(

Lol but seriosuly i havent started playing the coop properly anyone want to sit for on long weekend of portal 2 coop?

Back