Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

crap seems i cant edit the previous post.. well neway after wondering if anyone could cross the 100mill mark in drifting.. i tried it myself.. and got 115 mill .. so i guess its easily doable... took me 5 laps on the remus drift battle circuit.. got from start to finish in 1 long drift and 87 combos .. :p

heres a screenshot...

wonder if anyone has crossed the 500mill mark in drift under 5 laps :p

dsarosh said:
Neither really my type of game, anyone can suggest some good shooter games I havent played yet?

star wars jedi knight 2. 1 of the best fps games ever. if not the best even now.

A couple of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. screenies:

ss_bhaskar_09-06-08_12-17-07_l08u_b.jpg

ss_bhaskar_09-06-08_17-53-34_l06_ro.jpg

ss_bhaskar_09-06-08_17-48-30_l06_ro.jpg

Pics have been taken on a budget gaming rig, so not so impressive maybe for the high-res gamers :p

What res should i play Clear Sky at with E6300,x1950pro,samsung 940bw and what settings?

is it the Russian version with english language hack.....or is the english version "ahem" is out already....:ashamed:

Unreal Tournment.
Lucky the game supports 1400x900 res, and playing it on 1600dpi mouse wtih 2 extra configurable buttons is nice experience.

Nice trick with the nudes to make the tutorial more interesting.

It was just a 611MB ISO file "download".
If there is a patch that can make the textures look nicer I would like to try that.
But the fun of this game is in the shooting and aiming while running and starfing, which is realy done nicely.
Let me know if you can help with that texture thing though.
Thanks.

Unreal Tournment
Old game but graphics still look ok, but the gameplay is lot of fun. Good classic game.

Can someone tell me how to reach this thing on the box. I tried tapping the jump button, but cant reach it.

Back