OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

^^ 1700 Mhz..:)

That reminds me of my good old days.. OC'ed my XP 2000 to 2.2 Ghz stable, on an MSI Board (don't remember the model)

Overclocked my A64 3000+ to 2610 MHZ @ 1.55vcore

How is the score???

This oc was stable even after 8hrs of Stress prime and the maximum temperature is 47c with theside pannel closed and @ noon time. Will be pushing more after some weeks, for now this is it.

Here You Go guys my Benchies & OC Screenshots
Not that gr8 but ok.

3d Marks 05 Benchies

CPUz 2475Ghz 1.536VCore & Ram at 225Mhz 2.5-3-3-7 @ 2.8Vdimm

[was testing at low Vcore it ran games , 3dmarks , superpi 1M didnt test 32M]

Everest latency , mem read , mem write

[some how at 2.5-4-4-8 @ 2.8Vdimm & 225Mhz this gives me 26XXMB/s
but its giving me 23XX at 2.5-3-3-7 ]

Super PI 32M Passed Screenshot

Sapphire X800XL with Ati Silencer
AMD with stock Cooler limiting my OC's as temps reach 50~53 with Prime.
So cant OC more.

Quad Master
2475Ghz 1.536VCore :S
my winne 3000+ cbbid stepping which is know as a bad overclocker does the same at 1.52V :S

@ masky , i have officially (meaning in front of quad and xt);) gone 300HTT mhz (2.7ghz) , Geil one TCCD rams 1:1 , 1T (were doing memtest)
unofficially it had reached 308mhz (booted to XP and connected to the net, did not check for stability ....)during my testing but at somewhat higher Vcore.

unless quad gets better rams and a good cooler i would not advice him to try higher speeds and risk damaging his m/c.

Quad Master
nice temps with better cooling I think you can do better :cool2:
my pi32mb is 8sec faster :p
winne 3000+ cbbid :S 32mb PI stable
ram 220mhz 3-3-3-8 @ 2.8Vdimm
temp @ 45-47

is this good for 3000+ cbbid? :)

with my a8v I couldnt get it stable at 2.2 now with a8ne 2.4 a8ne is soo good :D

But the question here is : Does ur proccy require so much vCore to get to 2475 MHz ? Did u try lowering it till the machine is stable ?

Modest o/c on foxconn.

@quad why is your dram idle timer set to 256 clocks, is that normal, usually it is around 16 clocks.

ok, this is my latest attempt on my foxconn, all at stock. memtest stable.

2124 mhz, ht*4, htt*236, 3.3.3.8 @ 1T (1:1). my read b/w is 5926 mb/s.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sandy ---- SuperPi is not a true indicator of stability.

2.4 GHz on a Winnie is quite good. So, I suggest that now, you hold back on the oc'ing and concentrate in the stability.

Run MEmtest for the RAM, and Prime 95 for the CPU.

In Prime 95, the small FFTs test is the most taxing for a CPu. So, choose that test and let it keep running forever :p It should run for at least 24 hrs or more. But one thing I like abt Prime small FFTs test is that you can continue to use your comp normally. You will not feel that it is slow. You can even play games while running Prime. At those times, The game uses most of the CPU. The moment you exit the game, Prime 95 utilises 100% of the cpu again.

So, run Prime 95 for as long as possible. 2.4 GHz is a good speed and now, you have to make sure that it is stable

Hmmm... Ed was talking to me abt this 2 days back. Even Saiyan's rig has the same Idle Timer set to 256. There's an option in the BIOS which should be set to Auto to make it 16 ( Dunno which though ). All u DFI Experts - Time to enter the fray and clear this out.

@Nikhil, it is preferred to run Prime with Prority set to 10 rather than 1. That is an even better stability test. I've had an OC chucked outta the window using Priority 10 though Priority 1 came out fine - Don't ask me how or why coz' I dunno :bleh:

Back