OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

Finally got my cooler... Tried this...

As you can see passed... Played CSS for about 60 mins... Worked like a charm... VCore on 1.365... I dont think i will be able to go very high on this chip... But running it like this for next few days... 2.7GHz is what i aim for(Another 200 MHz away)... Anything on top of that is added bonous :D... If my PSU dosent let me down... Also dont look at the Super pi timings and my Ram timings are screwed up... Still waiting for the 2GB Kit...

Also the 32M shot... Forgot to place the CPU Z along with it while takig shot :p... Hope it counts :p...

well here is the parting shot for my opty 144.
Since today morning i was doing some tweaking to my system (after a very long time) and below is the result.
It was my "Dream" to see atleast once in my lifetime, my system (see signature) do 300 mhz @ 1:1 , 1T. The DFI expert m/b does not play well with TCCD rams and previously i had difficulty going over 250mhz on the GEIL ONE (TCCD) Rams. The cpu was always @ 300MHz HTT , 2.7GHz.

M/B Bios is 12/07 /05. it is after great effort and hundreds of reboots later i finally managed to stay alive in winxp to do basic super pi 1M with stability (meaning repeatedly). overall the m/c is not fully stable since it crashes randomly after 1/2 ~ 1 hour. some more tweaking is required for 24 x 7 operations.

I know i am flogging a dead horse but this is "Personal". we all have our small dreams, little battles, in our lives and once you achieve or overcome some of them you get a bit elated. The pride of achieving this , atleast for me, is equal to the euphoria some of our TE members will have if they get their much coveted conroe systems and are able to achieve 4 ghz on air with it.

ps: on a DFI ultra D m/b this combo (Cpu + ram) will easily surpass 300+ HTT @ 1:1, 1T. (in the range of 310 ~ 320 MHZ actually). wish i had one for nostalgic reasons ....:(

my little OC :D my first post in this thread lol

38 secs in superPI :D not bad eh ..that too with a 2800+ clawhammer :p ..well Rio's hyperX sure packs a punch :) i was thinking of running the RAM at 2.5-3-3-8 @ 250mhz but for some reason my motherboard doesnt allow me to go back to 400 mhz again :S ... so searchin for Old bios versions so much for a new bios :S er i forgot to tell .. RAM running at 436 mhz @ 2-3-2-5

screeniesuperpi.jpg

Thats on stock volts right ? Good job ! And finally those temps have come right down from that 60C. After using Prime95, try going higher !

Just a query, didnt you have a Celeron D 2.53 Ghz ?

Back