OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

@ Nikhil,
Naaa... nothing of that sort but still ...

@ Jedi,
Well i am using XP90 with a Delta Fan and i have connected it to a molex connector,thats why it shows 0c.

BTW,
Both OC are on air.;)

Hey darky.. thats nice OC there.. :hap2:
btw, which Venice is that? 0517? ;)

Darklord said:
Here's some from me,:p
Expected something like this when i read ur "display name" on MSN a couple of days back :bleh:

Wow ! 4 finally on an Intel ! I never believed Kevin when he said it was possible...

Awesome stuff Darky, me too guessed it from your MSN Nick...

well...i finally got my PSU replacement and now im able to OC this pressy beast :)

24/7 stable 4GHZ 1:1 2.5-4-4-8 (267FSB) 1.525 vcore

temps never go above 50c...and thats dual prime max heat load

Xp-90C with 80CFM delta and amazing jetmaster case

I do 29 secs in super pi :) beat that

The lust of 3Ghz :p

2nd A64 to go past 3Ghz for me :D

Will bench it later as soon as i get my new PSU as Powersafe simply dosent cut it at such overclock.

@Funky ---- How come the Vcore is so high?? Is it ok for the SD?? I mean, I was surprised to see 1.7V. But then, I guess SDs can take more volts...

anyway, AWESOME OCs from the gods of ocing of TE... KEep it up Darky and Funky... :hap2:

actiually thats max i was willing to risk on SD.

The last few Mhz always takes more volts. I am not willing to go beyong these volts and also i am not planning to run it at 3Ghz all the time. 2.75-2.8 is fine with me. I just wanted to know max it will go. And this is what max it goes.

Temps are just fine though.

Nikhil said:
anyway, AWESOME OCs from the gods of ocing of TE... KEep it up Darky and Funky... :hap2:

some1 donate me a A64 too :bleh:

hmmm..wat funky said is true...i got upto 2531MHz at 1.98V VCore, and just 2532MHz at 2.02V VCore :p no sense trying too much volts

Back