OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

funkymonkey said:
Killed my first CPU.
Tried chilled whater experiment on 0525 week venice. Took it to 3.2Ghz. Was trying to test the superpi and it went off.
It was on 1.8 vcore so i was not surprised. The disappointment is i was not able to take even screeies. It dies soo quickly....
And no it was not bcoz of condensation, it was well protected by foam. I was giving it a trial run and it died.
Oh well. Another CPU is gona go under the knief as soon as i get it. Next time i will keep video recording while doing the ocing :D

I aslo want to destroy my CPU :eek:hyeah: I have a CBBID one which doesnt overclock has warranty so if it dies will get vinice :p how to do it? I dont want to fry my motherboard only cpu :p

aha, which motherboard you have?

If you dont have DFi then i guess you are in bad luck on blowing th CPU. Most mobos simply cant push the vcore as high as DFI ;)

funkymonkey said:
aha, which motherboard you have?
If you dont have DFi then i guess you are in bad luck on blowing th CPU. Most mobos simply cant push the vcore as high as DFI ;)

Asus A8V, what if I remove the cpu and connect 3 to 4 batteries to it? will that do? :S

my amd overclock

Attachments

• 2820 Mhz.JPG
    2820 Mhz.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 129
yep, thats what max my 3200 winnie used to do. It was prime stable though. Awasome oc for winnie.

@sunny : your choice of face sucks anyway :p

funkymonkey said:
yep, thats what max my 3200 winnie used to do. It was prime stable though. Awasome oc for winnie.
@Sunny : your choice of face sucks anyway :p

my winnie doesnt do more than 2.2ghz :mad: I tried it on 3 motherboards :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back