OC & Modding Post your overclocks !

@ sandy will chk it today and post back .......

@Switch i have set vcore 1.35 from bios and in windows its showing 1.36v ....

yeah temps are little high coz here its very hot here and no AC :( ..... day time temps are like 34-35*c ...... and my starice is also running slow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice going rahul... Whats the higest you have done with this chip... See if the burn in has helped in reaching higher clocks...

max i have done is 2.9ghz but there is some problem these days i can't touch 2.9 stable anyways i am trying ...... lets see i just want to touch 3ghz :)

That 280HTT @ 1.36Vcore is really nice with 8Hrs Prime Stable , congrats rahul. :hap2:

Someone gift me a good heat sink please

0517 DPMW can easily touch 3G but take care of the cooling and it does require Vcore of like 1.6~1.65 to touch that 3G mark.

Please switch on ur AC and set ur starice at full rpm and then start ocing.

best luck for 3G.

Quad Master said:
That 280HTT @ 1.36Vcore is really nice with 8Hrs Prime Stable , congrats rahul. :hap2:

Someone gift me a good heat sink please

0517 DPMW can easily touch 3G but take care of the cooling and it does require Vcore of like 1.6~1.65 to touch that 3G mark.

Please switch on ur AC and set ur starice at full rpm and then start ocing.

best luck for 3G.

no AC here quady for that i have to take this to home that is 3000kms away :( ..... and weather really sucks here :( ..... its getting worst day by day .....

and max vcore i have is 1.55 so i think it wud be difficult to touch 3Ghz .... anyway if i had a DFi i wud have been burnt this chip :)

just playing around with a few settings, vcore is 1.35, the older version didnt report it correctly as you can see, but just downloaded the 1.32, and it reports correctly

at the moment, getting familier with all the values/settigns etc.. will push it more after i get a lil comfy...

.016 V.. Lol!! Thatll be some underpowered proccy :p...

Anyways, so you got yourself a AMD 3000+ eh, now take my x800xl :mad:. So i can buy the x850xt pe :mad:.

Intel 3.0E @ 3.75ghz
FSB 250x15
4x512 ddr400 @5/4 ratio, 2.5 3 3 7
Air Cooled
:hap2:

Now how to make this stable?

Attachments

• 3.75Ghz(2).JPG
    3.75Ghz(2).JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 122
Well, it only boots successfully at that speed 50% of the time, and crashes 3DMark05 I tried raising voltage, loosening ram timings, ran it about 15 times. Never competed it once at those settings, always crashes during the last test. Counter Strike Source held up for about 40 minutes before closing on me. No BSOD's though..

New to overclocking. Doin ok so far I think. :D

i don't think its stable them .... u are running ur ram at 200Mhz so i don't think u have to lose the ram timings ...... better increase ur vcore and run prime95 ..... if u can't get it stable them reduce the speed

I understand that there is a volt mod for this mother board which should help with stability. Right now it fluxtuates too much to stay stable at that speed. The cpu wants to go, but at what voltage can i be safe without hardware modding?
I haven't pushed past 1.5v yet..

which type of kooling u r using ..... u gonna need some good kooling for that pentium if u are going to voltmod the board ..

Here are the system specs:

The Company

CPU: Intel 3.0E HT 3000MHz @ 3750MHz

Motherboard: Asus P4P800-E Deluxe

Memory: 2048 MB of OCZ Premier DDR400 @ 2.5 3 3 7

Video Card: BFG Tech 6600GT OC Nvidia GeForce @ 565 / 1.12

Hard Drive: WD4000YR 374.0 GB @ 7200 RPMS

Monitor: Idek Iiyama Vision Master Pro450

DVD R/W: Toshiba

Storage Interface: SATA

Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP2

CPU/GPU seated on Arctic Silver 5

Zalman CNPS7000B Al-Cu

Antec P160W Chassis

Enermax Liberty 400W

Logitech MX510

You dont wanna push your VCore to 1.5V on Air. Unless you wanna fry your Prescott.

My Pentium D 820 (Smithfield, essentially 2 Prescotts) gave me 3.73 Ghz @ 1.3850V.) You should get it stable at 1.4V really. Coz there isnt much of a difference in Prescotts.

Back