Protein Shakes - Good or Bad?

Agreed Super Mod,when i bought ON When protein it cost me 6000 for that sack and now it is almost for 9k. PS - I bought it three years ago. Now i dont work out - just go for swim and regulate my diet.

kind-of off-topic. got this update from Ross' blog, and thought of sharing it here. i've always been in a dilemma of 'to-use-or-not' with supplements everytime i have some money with me to spare on them, and have been far from using them on a regular basis. always wondered/thought that there are many such athletes the world-over (as described in the link) that don't even get proper meals to eat in a day, but that doesn't hold them back, and they still train hard & rough-tough & (try to) give their better. not to demotivate OP or anyone else, but sharing just because it makes for an interesting & informing read, and atleast one thing that we could learn from it is to appreciate what we get/have, and not be (unnecessarily) dependent/over-dependent on 'artificial' supplementation or/and fancy training aids:

http://rosstraining.com/blog/2014/07/18/hes-a-fighter/

ON products are best in protein supplements but as a starter you should try for 2lb (1 kg) around 3k as post workout and see how things turns out for you also have you started oatmeal man ??

Thanks Guys. I'll go to the 'Halt! Shop' today and check what are the prices there. Will compare them with the online ones.

Have nothing against Viguor but never heard the name and dont know if they follow the right standards or not. ON has been in the market for a long time and Winning Gold standard award for 9 years altogether makes it stand apart from the rest. You would be putting this in your body so make sure that you get the best and the cleanest without any fillers.

Have nothing against Viguor but never heard the name and dont know if they follow the right standards or not. ON has been in the market for a long time and Winning Gold standard award for 9 years altogether makes it stand apart from the rest. You would be putting this in your body so make sure that you get the best and the cleanest without any fillers.
You do know how the sport supplement industry works, right? Spread paranoia and crap around competitors products. And between a product that is twice the cost of the other one, you can expect much more marketing and awards that come with it.

Just cause you havent heard of it, doesnt mean its not good or doesnt exist. this is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/soyaday
You can ask them whatever query you like, or better yet, simply call them. Im not even remotely related to them, but this is a quality, VFM Indian product at half the cost.

Bumping an old thread. @Kilroyquasar @Party Monger .I didnt find any any reviews for vigourfuel nor is it available at any ecommerce.It really seems value for money for that protein content.This is the first time i am trying those protein shakes and want to gain weight.Those billion different brands are driving me nuts.Please help me out.

Coz there is custom duty and i bought two "5 pounds" ON . I will recommend only something that i have used and have had no ill effect on me plus its voted with Gold Standard for 9 years. So that just adds more trust to it.

Back