PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

I think I just spotted a signed Killzone 3 BETA for 3.55 CFW. I'm so tempted to try this, but won't, until this settles down properly.

OMG im so tempted to go for this .. cos I updated to 3.55 the day I got my ps3 :p .... or should I wait and see if its stable for a little longer :D ?

Wait a week before doing anything... its still pretty flaky as of now. Let the noobs test out the kinks.. remember , you CANNOT downgrade from this. I'm sure you don't want to lost the current JB abilities :)

Slightly OT, but what would be a fair price i should pay for US PS3 (160 GB) with 3 top-selling games,1 HDMI cable and extra controller? It is about 6 months old and played for 30 hours (as claimed by seller). Seller is asking 18k...

Otaku said:
Slightly OT, but what would be a fair price i should pay for US PS3 (160 GB) with 3 top-selling games,1 HDMI cable and extra controller? It is about 6 months old and played for 30 hours (as claimed by seller). Seller is asking 18k...
If its a US console, he is still not making any losses as he would ahve bought it for 299$ (max) which is 13,500 bucks and he is charging u for the games and an hdmi cable, According to me, buy a new console with Indian warranty and don't go for his deal.

yup go for a new console and try to get from croma for 2 years extended warranty :D ...

what site you guys go on to get the latest news about these firmware hacks ?

dhruvrock2000 said:
Wait a week before doing anything... its still pretty flaky as of now. Let the noobs test out the kinks.. remember , you CANNOT downgrade from this. I'm sure you don't want to lost the current JB abilities :)
Flashed 3.55 CFW and its great. Currently creating my own patches for the games and they are working great.

hell please keep us updated if any "error" occurs :p .. cos I updated to 3.55 long time back and I really want to try this but i am scared :X

if ur already on 3.55 then i would strongly suggest you to update to 3.55 CFW.

Atleast you will be able to play games without disc.

If you want i cant post the tutorial for patching the games to work with 3.55 CFW.

Back