PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

xerocool said:
i have doubt,my friend has a old modchip (the 1st one) ...is it possible to apply hermes v3 patch to it ??
if yes how

Thanks
That's a bit vague on detail. It is possible to apply Hermes V3 patch, but you need to get the hex, which is specific to his model of chip. So you first need to find out what's the model/name of the chip he has.

@Andy: I got the chip quite sometime back and everything's working perfectly. I wasn't posting here, as all my conversations landed up in the Market sections JB thread. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
@Andy: I got the chip quite sometime back and everything's working perfectly. I wasn't posting here, as all my conversations landed up in the Market sections JB thread. :p

And I do not visit any forum except Gaming Consoles :p that explains it :D

b/w which Chip did u get, is it upgradable ? like u mentioned above....Few hex's need a specific Chip...

xXx said:
And I do not visit any forum except Gaming Consoles :p that explains it :D

b/w which Chip did u get, is it upgradable ? like u mentioned above....Few hex's need a specific Chip...
I got the AT90USB162 key and yes, it is upgradable.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Man why did I sell my PS3 :( I am missing you Kratos :( :( :( :(

Dam! You won't believe that thought had crossed my mind too, but now, it's total bliss! You sold it to Ankur right? or was it someone else?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Dam! You won't believe that thought had crossed my mind too, but now, it's total bliss! You sold it to Ankur right? or was it someone else?
Yeah to Ankur. I am not sure if he moved his ass and made the PS3 go rock'n rolla !

I'll probably buy it again after this modding thing gets settled down. I don't see any reason now. There are a lot of pending GREAT games which I missed due to that 2.5K Disc Phobia.

Its really painful to see IPT with a new section for PS3 games :(

^^ OOiii, lol. Yep, I moved my ass, infact dancing and jiggling it with almost everything i could have downloaded and played. Just completed the whole GoW series. :p:D
And no need to spend $$ on getting a new one. You can keep the Ps3 with you till December if you want without any hassles till my exams gets over. No problems at all sirjee. Just ping me, i'll drop it to your place. Anything for you. :)

Great job by Sony to make all future games mandatory of 3.5 FW , games like GT5 & KZ3 don't deserved to be pirated , and I hope it always & forever stays that way. :)

Back