PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

ETHAN: I use only to transfer Games...nothing else

No partitions dude...FAT32 has a restriction of max file size upto 4GB. Anything greater than 4GB cannot be saved in FAT32. You are probably lucky I guess and don't have any games which has a single file greater than 4GB:) in ur FAT 32 Drive

rajveersingh09 said:
Have you made partitions to your HDD? I just have 1 full partition to my HDD and it copies games to FAT32 format be it any size. Using Win7. :O

vercetti said:
No partitions dude...FAT32 has a restriction of max file size upto 4GB. Anything greater than 4GB cannot be saved in FAT32. You are probably lucky I guess and don't have any games which has a single file greater than 4GB:) in ur FAT 32 Drive

I do have for that instance. Got games like LA NOIRE and Killzone 3 :p For which you already know the size ;)

Oh Baby !!

This is surely and truly a good news.

But dont pin your hopes on playing the likes of UC3 this soon. iirc, there was a game which was held back on psp, and was released with a newer f.w requirement. So just dont be countin ur chicken yet.

^^ Sure it is. Got imba excited after seeing this had to share it here !! :D

Edit : Just before the JFW was to be released :D People will now have Eyes on this .. ( JFW is a firmware program of the SPANISH PS3 SCENE )

guys if i buy a ps3 can it be modded to play all the games of now and future

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also how about psp .is all fws hackable now...slim or fat whatever

If you buy now the firmware will be more than 3.55 so it cant be modded in the current state of the PS3SCENE.

Yes PSP is pretty much hackable right now better find a PSP thread for questions about the PSP.

[youtube]-FJsuc_uAjc[/youtube]

E3 Flasher = The world’s first Dual-Boot, with simple 1 key operation = Surprising Arrival!

Features:

Dual Boot 3.7OFW and 3.55CFW on same PS3

Downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 in 5min

16M NOR FLASH ON board

3 save MODE, can save data in TF, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD

1 KEY operation, simple is best

Upgradable from TF card or PC USB

Compatiable all device like PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Table PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory.

Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.

E3 flasher Limited version includes 8 accessory, suggested retail price $88 USD, total production run only 3000 units!

[Update1] Team E3DIY: E3 Flasher, Pictures, Release date, and Pricing | PS3Hax Network

Give it some time to mature and evolve. Even the first hacks were as a result of the JB chip plugged into the USB port.

So guys I have a small query, I ordered one of the dangles from the first GO that Dhruv had initiated. As I was away for an year and haven't used the PS3 or the dongle since I have no idea what works and what doesn't ? I understand that I need to flash the usb with the latest HAX, can anyone point me in the right direction ?

I think I have the AT90USB168 dongle. The one without a cover on it from the 1st batch.

^Forget the dongle now. Dongles have become history ever since custom firmwares (CFW in short) evolved. :)

Download the official firmware 3.55, the KMEAW CFW 3.55, BDEMU.pkg and the latest multiMAN .pkg file.

Update your PS3 with the OFW 3.55 (FAT32 formatted thumb drive containing a folder titled 'PS3' and another folder titled 'UPDATE' within it; drop the firmware inside the 'UPDATE' folder), the kmeaw CFW 3.55 next (same as installing the OFW), install multiMAN using the .pkg file (simple drop the .pkg file into the FAT32 thumb drive) and install BDEMU.pkg for the blu-ray emulator. That's it.

PS: Welcome back!

udayrulz said:
So guys I have a small query, I ordered one of the dangles from the first GO that Dhruv had initiated. As I was away for an year and haven't used the PS3 or the dongle since I have no idea what works and what doesn't ? I understand that I need to flash the usb with the latest HAX, can anyone point me in the right direction ?

I think I have the AT90USB168 dongle. The one without a cover on it from the 1st batch.
Contact me if you ever want to sell that :)

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Back