PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Can anyone tell me where to get my PS3 jailbreaked in Bangalore? It is a Cech 3008 model. So will need a cobra ode or E3 ode pro hack.
Sir it is very easy to install cobra in cech 3008 model, for you its better to buy a ps3 from INFINITY VIDEO GAMES OR PARVRZ VIDEO GAMES from Kolkata, Chandni chowk, Bow Bazar as they charge Rs.3000 and give 1 year warranty. You can get their contact no. in olx Kolkata and after contacting them pay and they will ship it. And the QSB soldering part is also very easy watch youtube videos if you are noob in soldering or else make it done by someone with little soldering experience and that way you can save Rs.3000-Rs.4000
Whoever sells for cheap buy from them
For Cobra ode Infinity Games http://kolkata.olx.in/stone-ode-and-cobra-ode-latest-version-iid-639030360
For Cobra ode Parves Video Games & Rides http://www.indiamart.com/parvez-videogames-rides/

Guys, i have a PS3 slim 250gb which is in 4.0 currently but its original firmware is 3.5...So this needs to be jailbreaked via E3 flasher.
Can anyone tell me how I can have this jailbroken to 3.55 and then to Rogero 4.3 or above?

plz

Here it is just follow these steps its very simple, it looks very tough but when you do it you will say HOLY SHIT its very easy
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-downgrade-w-e3-flasher-to-any-cfw.991412/
http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=33989

i have a cech 2508-a ps3 its on 4.55 anyway i can play games on it after i download them. Read about downgrading but u need a flasher for it, can i just install rogero firmware and play on it?

hey guys,

I am currently on rogero 4.55 and is pretty good...but since rogero 4.30...The bluray region change has stopped working.Its still the same in rogero 4.55.

So was looking for a solution online and came across HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.03 and this seems to have all the functionalities as rogero aswell and some features of Cobra ode too.And in the log he has mentioned the bluray region change is working.

Was just wondering if i need to install the Habib cobra version...can i update it directly on rogero one?Any one here using habib cobra version?

thanks.

HEY! Been out of touch from the JB thread after selling my ps3. Planning to buy a console yet again. need some help. would the new consoles be jailbroken? if not should i get a 3.55fw second hand ps3? an overview of the current scene?

hey guys,

I am currently on rogero 4.55 and is pretty good...but since rogero 4.30...The bluray region change has stopped working.Its still the same in rogero 4.55.

So was looking for a solution online and came across HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.03 and this seems to have all the functionalities as rogero aswell and some features of Cobra ode too.And in the log he has mentioned the bluray region change is working.

Was just wondering if i need to install the Habib cobra version...can i update it directly on rogero one?Any one here using habib cobra version?

thanks.

I had a similar setup and was facing problems with some games which required a PS3 disc in tray (my BD-Drive does not work). Habib-Cobra 4.55 works like a charm for such games and can be installed over Rogero 4.55. I think Habib's changelog mentions that. Of course, standard precautions apply.

I had a similar setup and was facing problems with some games which required a PS3 disc in tray (my BD-Drive does not work). Habib-Cobra 4.55 works like a charm for such games and can be installed over Rogero 4.55. I think Habib's changelog mentions that. Of course, standard precautions apply.

Forgot to update the post.Yes,I am on Habib cobra 4.55. Its amazing. Yes games do work without disk and also plays region locked blurays too.

Hi,
I'm a fairly new to consoles and a PS3 Super Slim Owner.. I just wanted to know if i can jailbreak my PS3 and if yes could you please walk me through the steps or any link would be really helpful.. thanks

Hi,
I'm a fairly new to consoles and a PS3 Super Slim Owner.. I just wanted to know if i can jailbreak my PS3 and if yes could you please walk me through the steps or any link would be really helpful.. thanks
If you are a owner of super slim console which ode you have as only cobra ode works on ofw 4.60......as other ode's are just piece of junk.....if on 4.60......And if you are on 4.55 with cobra ode for superslim ps3 you need swap disc and if you had slim ps3 than swap disc is not required and if you want to know anything more please use this guide and if you need help than pm me.....
Best Thing Happened To Playstation 3 "Cobra Optical Drive Emulator" And Its Features & Uses.

If you are a owner of super slim console which ode you have as only cobra ode works on ofw 4.60......as other ode's are just piece of junk.....if on 4.60......And if you are on 4.55 with cobra ode for superslim ps3 you need swap disc and if you had slim ps3 than swap disc is not required and if you want to know anything more please use this guide and if you need help than pm me.....
Best Thing Happened To Playstation 3 "Cobra Optical Drive Emulator" And Its Features & Uses.

Thanks a lot for the info.. im currently on 4.53 stock firmware.. planning to get my ps3 jailbroken.

Thanks a lot for the info.. im currently on 4.53 stock firmware.. planning to get my ps3 jailbroken.
GOOD NEWS COBRA ODE WORKS IN OFW 4.65 WHICH NEEDS A ADDITIONAL HARDWARE CALLED DMC FOR SLIM & FAT CONSOLES AND NOT REQUIRED FOR SUPER SLIM......NOW THE REAL CAT & MOUSE GAME BEGINS WITH THE HACKERS & SONY.....
New DMC for Cobra Ode (Required for fat & slim version of Playstation 3)
DMC.jpg

And if anyone wants to know more click here

Hi all...

Whats the possible solution for this type of sound

The ps3 is slim and on Rogero 4.30 Cech 2504-B...

Thanks in Advance

Back