PSA: Beware of buying PC components from too good deals on Flipkart

...my one & only flipkart acc will be cancelled
INGRAM covers that as well - it's like they actually have someone smart to foresee such issues. Literally the first reason in the list.

INGRAM.jpg

More importantly, would you really trust Fk after this? Providing refund isn't them being generous: it's them making you pretend this scam never happened. Till now it was the delivery chain stealing stuff. Now Fk itself is conning you.

INGRAM covers that as well - it's like they actually have someone smart to foresee such issues. Literally the first reason in the list.
That's good to know. However, do keep in mind that INGRAM has no "regulatory" or "legal" powers. They are more like a govt appointed intermediary & it is mentioned on INGRAM site itself that if not satisfied with resolution then consumer court is the only option left. INGRAM also doesn't consider any complaint for which proceedings are underway in any consumer court. I have seen cases where INGRAM resolution was not in favour of consumer & a note was added to final resolution that if still not satisfied with resolution then consumer may approach consumer court.

More importantly, would you really trust Fk after this? Providing refund isn't them being generous: it's them making you pretend this scam never happened. Till now it was the delivery chain stealing stuff. Now Fk itself is conning you.
I won't trust FK for any "good" pc component deals for sure unless it is a processor with open box delivery or some recently launched pc component which I know for sure cannot be more than 6-7 months old. It is though true that I had to unnecessarily suffer because of flipkart's fault for which now I am thinking of asking for appropriate compensation as another of my product is also in same situation with reply awaited from manufacturer regarding warranty on 2 years old product. For that I will definitely ask for compensation as I missed getting B550M Pro4 for 9200 from mdcomputers because of the flipkart deal & now it is out of stock everywhere & the next option in my list cost around 11.5k currently.

Update: Flipkart picked up the card for return & refund was processed after escalation & around 2 weeks of multiple calls.
@puns @Crazy_Eddy Please sticky this post in this section as I think buyers should be aware regarding this "trap" on flipkart's "pc component loot deals".

Last edited:
Back