I must add one thing, hatred for modi is taking over the logical sense.
Its ironic that bhakts who have very little by way of logic always default to the hate is blinding your logic excuse. lmao
please. My hate comes from the logical analysis of his disaster policies. I've never seen a more stupid person in my life. He makes Rahul gandhi look good and that guy is a retard to begin with.

<merged>

I get that modi is a small minded guy who just enjoys making dressing up and making speeches, and a with a lack of conscience (which I think was what made MMS looks so miserable all the time). But using the term chaiwalla as an insult looks bad regardless.
At this point when he has wrecked the whole country, I couldnt care less about what looks bad. I mean if you are concerned about what looks bad, lets start with the economy, the jobs scene, the unorganised sector, foreign policy, education budget, come back of terrorism and war mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barring Amritsar incident, I think they handled it well. You can;t do much when commies were playing with people's emotions. If they can abuse a war widow... they can stoop down to any levels.... having said that, we have learnt the lessons for future incidents...

View attachment 79125

Just look at yellow highlighted above. Sums up nicely as how pressure was build and than you have the president of grand old thug party questioning the same 20 years later....
And their was one quattrochi relative on that flight.what more to expect?

I mean if you are concerned about what looks bad, lets start with the economy, the jobs scene, the unorganised sector, foreign policy, education budget, come back of terrorism and war mentality.
economy - about to overtake the UK. Could growth have been higher, yeah but they didn't screw it up.

jobs - no useful data, as i said if there were as many unemployed as the opposition claims then there would be protests and buses burning. Where are they. You have to pay people to protest these days. Stone pelters included (!)

foreign policy - 10/10, why this is even listed shows your ignorance

terrorism - actions taken, especially in kashmir, 3 strikes as we were told and more to come in the future

war mentality - right attitude shown to both our adversaries. If the Paks are asking for peace, course they always do that after they hit us.

you left one out, defense budget. Ideally should be 4% like the americans. We will have to get it to 2%

Last edited:

From the link you've posted:

The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector created 13.5 million to 14.9 million new jobs over the past four years, industry body CII claimed in a survey.
"The survey establishes a growth of 3.3 per cent (compounded growth rate) per annum. When mapped to the macro level data sourced from Labour Bureau, this works out to an estimated additional job creation to the tune of 13.5 to 14.9 million per annum", said CII president Rakesh Bharti Mittal.

14.9 million jobs over 4 years means 3.725 million jobs in a year on average. Now lets see what world bank has to say about this:

The World Bank, in its publication South Asia Economic Focus, Spring 2018: Jobless Growth?, says that over the long-term, India has been creating 7,50,000 new jobs for every one per cent rise in gross domestic product (GDP); at an average of 7% growth, India should be creating at least 5.25 million jobs, if not more.

5.25 million at least. The difference is of more than 1.5 million. So the job creation rate as per MSME is lower than expected.

And somehow you're trying to make it sound like a positive news?

economy - about to overtake the UK. Could growth have been higher, yeah but they didn't screw it up.

jobs - no useful data, as i said if there were as many unemployed as the opposition claims then there would be protests and buses burning. Where are they. You have to pay people to protest these days. Stone pelters included (!)

foreign policy - 10/10, why this is even listed shows your ignorance

terrorism - actions taken, especially in kashmir, 3 strikes as we were told and more to come in the future

war mentality - right attitude shown to both our adversaries. If the Paks are asking for peace, course they always do that after they hit us.

you left one out, defense budget. Ideally should be 4% like the americans. We will have to get it to 2%
I'm a commerce guy so I have to interject.

Economy- By economy I presume you're talking about GDP? GDP is just one of the indicators of overall economic situation. India is one of the youngest country in the world. Our economy was rising Year on year after 2008 financial crash until Demonitisation put a stop to it. We should have passed UK atleast 2 years ago considering UK pounds fell 20% in value compared to 8% rupees in same period.

IMF head admits that in interview on IMF site itself. Dont tell me IMF is anti national now.
https://www.imf.org/en/News/Article...trong-Economy-Continues-to-Lead-Global-Growth

Another important factors you're missing is per capital GDP, Human develpment Index, Innovation Index and Quality of life, which india is far behind UK.

Our economy will continue to grow since we have so much working population unless something drastic like demonitisation occurs and briefly halts the growth rate. We are expected to cross Japan and Germany (In GDP) by 2025 going by the current rate. Don't tell me then that BJP (or congress, whoever is in power) are responsible for it.

Jobs : if you reject data from the links you posted, what can I do lol? if your argument is jobless people will torch buses burning, I'll say that jobless people are busy watching youtube on their Jio phones. you say people ask money to pelt stones? I say they are asking money to pelt stones because they dont have jobs to and are free to pelt stones.

Again , our percapita GDP is very low compared to UK so having more jobs will lead to increase in per capita GDP

Foreign policy: policy so strong china is pushing boundaries with impunity, pak terrorists attack but not a single credible reaction from both China/USA/ Russia. USA didnt even do anything when it became apparent pak used US F-16 against india. Cherry on top is USA ending preferential trade agreement to India. Granted, Its just a power move by trump (since we don't benefit much from preferential trade agreement) but yeah looks like all those Hugs are for nothing.

terrorism: This I agree with. Good reaction by BJP but its increasingly looking suspect. Will wait for more details to come out.

war mentality: This again is good reaction.

defense budget, you really cant compare USA and india. USA buys that many weapons because of lobbying of massive Industrial millitary complex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex

Its been proved since ages that USA starts wars just so that military companies benefit (vietnam/iraq wars/ afghanistan wars) etc . thats why they keep spending 4% of GDP while cutting spending on welfare and NASA. By contrast, 28 member EU spends around 1.3% of GDP

Also most of our military budget (60% iirc. dont quote me on this) goes to salaries and pensions and other expenses and not for buying new missiles/ ships/tanks etc.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ackage-at-rs-20-lakh/articleshow/68378307.cms

100% placement.if you dont have the skills required to score the job,
no one can help.
neither congress nor anyone else.[DOUBLEPOST=1552418190][/DOUBLEPOST]

MSME sector added up to 14.9 million jobs per annum in last four years, claims CII survey

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68319046.cms?utm_source=twitter_amp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...cial&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr

Last edited:
I'm a commerce guy so I have to interject.

Economy- By economy I presume you're talking about GDP? GDP is just one of the indicators of overall economic situation. India is one of the youngest country in the world. Our economy was rising Year on year after 2008 financial crash until Demonitisation put a stop to it. We should have passed UK atleast 2 years ago considering UK pounds fell 20% in value compared to 8% rupees in same period.

IMF head admits that in interview on IMF site itself. Dont tell me IMF is anti national now.
https://www.imf.org/en/News/Article...trong-Economy-Continues-to-Lead-Global-Growth

Another important factors you're missing is per capital GDP, Human develpment Index, Innovation Index and Quality of life, which india is far behind UK.

Our economy will continue to grow since we have so much working population unless something drastic like demonitisation occurs and briefly halts the growth rate. We are expected to cross Japan and Germany (In GDP) by 2025 going by the current rate.
India has over 20 times more population than UK. That means Indian per capita GDP only needs to be one twentieth to equal entire UK GDP. That is the basis on which China can surpass the US and become the top economy. Chinese per capita GDP only needs to be one quarter US GDP. The flip side when that happens is China can spend much more on its military.

Economy is a very complex subject, you can make any number of arguments for and against but the bottom line is we're doing well. I'd have been happier if we didn't have a replay of Mao's useless war on the sparrows aka notes ban.

Key phrase in that IMF report is building on the success of reforms meaning still more reforms. The problem is vested interests get in the way every time. We had an opening in the 90's but could only go so far as resistance builds up. What happened to labour reforms ? That proved to be too big a fight for this govt to handle. So we will have to see who tackles it next.

We will be third economy in ten years and that is with the current rate of growth. If it speeds up then sooner. But this still isn't our historical best which was 23% world GDP in the early nineteenth century. In other words #2 and i think we can surpass China because post 2030, the Chinese will grow older. People laugh at this suggestion but consider that in 1990 both were the same size of GDP. For a while now i've heard China is stuck in a middle income trap and China's boom is increasingly a bubble. What China is presently doing is what Japan did to sustain its high growth in the 90s. Spend big on infrastructure and that bubble burst ten years later. Why does a high growth country become more authoritarian if its doing so well ? This is not confidence its paranoia.

Don't tell me then that BJP (or congress, whoever is in power) are responsible for it.

Why not if Narasimha opened the economy up and subsequent administrations maintained that policy don't they all get credit ? This is a relay race. The BJP have not dropped the baton.

Jobs : if you reject data from the links you posted, what can I do lol? if your argument is jobless people will torch buses burning, I'll say that jobless people are busy watching youtube on their Jio phones. you say people ask money to pelt stones? I say they are asking money to pelt stones because they dont have jobs to and are free to pelt stones.

Again , our percapita GDP is very low compared to UK so having more jobs will lead to increase in per capita GDP
I've not posted any links about jobs. I've stated that the jobs data isn't very good to draw any conclusions one way or the other. The point is young people are not agitating. They do much more in other countries. Therefore the jobs situation ain't as bad as the opposition makes it out to be. This is empirical and the best argument i've heard to rebut the opposition.

Foreign policy: policy so strong china is pushing boundaries with impunity, pak terrorists attack but not a single credible reaction from both China/USA/ Russia. USA didnt even do anything when it became apparent pak used US F-16 against india. Cherry on top is USA ending preferential trade agreement to India. Granted, Its just a power move by trump (since we don't benefit much from preferential trade agreement) but yeah looks like all those Hugs are for nothing.
We stood up to China pushing boundaries in 2017 and won. What more you want. Nobody opposed or condemned our airstrike that is tacit approval. What US does remains to be seen. Do they want to bury the story that their F16 got shot down by an older jet ? US didn't get involved like in the past and said we have a right to self defense, earlier it was restraint. We get attacked and we're the ones who need to exercise restraint ? Modi turned that on its head by being unpredictable and it was the Paks that were made to return our pilot toute suite without any strings attached. They were the ones being told to exercise restraint. We got a UNSC conemnation for the Pulwama attack and the next day the jets went in. We're currently lobbying to get the Paks on the FATF blacklist. Since your a commerce guy can you tell me what the consequences for Pakistan will be in that case ?

Opposition makes a big deal about Modi hugging MBS. See the optics though, right wing hindu conservative strongman hugging leader of the Islamic world. That can't be bad. We get invited to the OIC, despite the airstrike. a hindu woman presents our case and its the Paks that boycott the OIC meet. What does that say about the way we treat minorities.

These are all wins by our diplomats. That support was made possible due to foreign policy.

Hugs are for the cameras, its the hard nose dealing behind closed doors that decides whether people support us or not.

defense budget, you really cant compare USA and india. USA buys that many weapons because of lobbying of massive Industrial millitary complex

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex
Only taking in terms of share of GDP. We're under spending. The last govt dragged its feet on defense acquisitions. Reasons are obvious. More budget for populism. Populism wins elections, expensive fighter jets does not.

We're well on the way to building our own industrial military complex. We have to be more self sufficient here if in the future we intend to get our way in this world.

Its been proved since ages that USA starts wars just so that military companies benefit (vietnam/iraq wars/ afghanistan wars) etc . thats why they keep spending 4% of GDP while cutting spending on welfare and NASA. By contrast, 28 member EU spends around 1.3% of GDP

Also most of our military budget (60% iirc. dont quote me on this) goes to salaries and pensions and other expenses and not for buying new missiles/ ships/tanks etc.
Post WW2, the US has underwritten peace in Europe, the middle east & the far east by spending 4% of its gdp, could have been higher during certain periods. The US could do that because as far back as the 90s US made up 30% of the world's GDP. Today it amounts to 17%. People still think the US is that big spender but Trump is trying to change this. By getting others to spend more. This is nothing new, US presidents have been urging allies for at least two decades to do just that.

Salaries and pensions do make up a huge portion of spending. Settling OROP did not come cheap.

Last edited:
oh boy here we go.
India has over 20 times more population than UK. That means Indian per capita GDP only needs to be one twentieth to equal entire UK GDP. That is the basis on which China can surpass the US and become the top economy. Chinese per capita GDP only needs to be one quarter US GDP. The flip side when that happens is China can spend much more on its military.

Economy is a very complex subject, you can make any number of arguments for and against but the bottom line is we're doing well. I'd have been happier if we didn't have a replay of Mao's useless war on the sparrows aka notes ban.

Key phrase in that IMF report is building on the success of reforms meaning still more reforms. The problem is vested interests get in the way every time. We had an opening in the 90's but could only go so far as resistance builds up. What happened to labour reforms ? That proved to be too big a fight for this govt to handle. So we will have to see who tackles it next.

We will be third economy in ten years and that is with the current rate of growth. If it speeds up then sooner. But this still isn't our historical best which was 23% world GDP in the early nineteenth century. In other words #2 and i think we can surpass China because post 2030, the Chinese will grow older. People laugh at this suggestion but consider that in 1990 both were the same size of GDP. For a while now i've heard China is stuck in a middle income trap and China's boom is increasingly a bubble. What China is presently doing is what Japan did to sustain its high growth in the 90s. Spend big on infrastructure and that bubble burst ten years later. Why does a high growth country become more authoritarian if its doing so well ? This is not confidence its paranoia.
"Economy is complex subject, we can spin it anyways"

"btw modi ****ed up demonitisation and labor reforms. However lets not question our dear leader, have faith in him."

Why does a high growth country become more authoritarian if its doing so well ? This is not confidence its paranoia
Because its a authoritarian country, they can fudge the numbers to dress it up

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=c...tf3gAhUbknAKHRd7AtAQ_AUIDigB&biw=1680&bih=940

hmmm fudging numbers to show favourable situation? now that sounds familiar.

We literally cannot compete with china due to their manufacturing prowess and huge population. Our GDP will simply not cross china without hardware manufacturing, not just software. Its simply not possible since majority of manufacturing of the world still happens in china. Small part of it is shifting to Taiwan/vietnam/India/bangladesh but still majority of manufacturing is happening in china.

Unless we have initiatives like Sri city In AP, we cannot do it. Confirm this with any economist.

I've not posted any links about jobs. I've stated that the jobs data isn't very good to draw any conclusions one way or the other. The point is young people are not agitating. They do much more in other countries. Therefore the jobs situation ain't as bad as the opposition makes it out to be. This is empirical and the best argument i've heard to rebut the opposition.

Youth are not burning buses so there's no unemployment. Great.

We stood up to China pushing boundaries in 2017 and won. What more you want. Nobody opposed or condemned our airstrike that is tacit approval. What US does remains to be seen. Do they want to bury the story that their F16 got shot down by an older jet ? US didn't get involved like in the past and said we have a right to self defense, earlier it was restraint. We get attacked and we're the ones who need to exercise restraint ? Modi turned that on its head by being unpredictable and it was the Paks that were made to return our pilot toute suite without any strings attached. They were the ones being told to exercise restraint. We got a UNSC conemnation for the Pulwama attack and the next day the jets went in. We're currently lobbying to get the Paks on the FATF blacklist. Since your a commerce guy can you tell me what the consequences for Pakistan will be in that case ?

Opposition makes a big deal about Modi hugging MBS. See the optics though, right wing hindu conservative strongman hugging leader of the Islamic world. That can't be bad. We get invited to the OIC, despite the airstrike. a hindu woman presents our case and its the Paks that boycott the OIC meet. What does that say about the way we treat minorities.

These are all wins by our diplomats. That support was made possible due to foreign policy.

Hugs are for the cameras, its the hard nose dealing behind closed doors that decides whether people support us or not.
We won? Both armys are near the same spot at Dhoklam still. Just few 100 meters back. We haven't retreated nor they.

I said I welcomed our army action. Pakistan economy is already in the shitters so thankfully for us, we got our commander back safe and sound. Every commerce guy knows the state of pakistans economy, thank you very much.

" We have a hindu woman defense minister!" "How can we treat minorities bad? How can we be bad guys?"

Wins all around. We get ****ed by USA (first for harley davidson tariffs, then preferential trade agreement), we are in disputes with 2 biggest neighbors I always said Russia is more reliable ally and thats finally getting strong again. We are about to sign 3$ biilion submarine deal with russia.

Only taking in terms of share of GDP. We're under spending. The last govt dragged its feet on defense acquisitions. Reasons are obvious. More budget for populism. Populism wins elections, expensive fighter jets does not.

We're well on the way to building our own industrial military complex. We have to be more self sufficient here if in the future we intend to get our way in this world.
Previous govt dragged its feet because we were getting shit deal. How can we become ' Industrial military complex' unless you don't get the transfer of underlying technology of our toys?

Instead we got a worse deal where we are paying more for less planes without transfer of technology, built by private player with no experience. Oh yeah , the reasons are obvious

Post WW2, the US has underwritten peace in Europe, the middle east & the far east by spending 4% of its gdp, could have been higher during certain periods. The US could do that because as far back as the 90s US made up 30% of the world's GDP. Today it amounts to 17%. People still think the US is that big spender but Trump is trying to change this. By getting others to spend more. This is nothing new, US presidents have been urging allies for at least two decades to do just that.

Salaries and pensions do make up a huge portion of spending. Settling OROP did not come cheap.

USA is still a big spender of Military if you take into account the spends on welfare and nasa in recent US budget.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ackage-at-rs-20-lakh/articleshow/68378307.cms

100% placement.if you dont have the skills required to score the job,
no one can help.
neither congress nor anyone else.[DOUBLEPOST=1552418190][/DOUBLEPOST]

MSME sector added up to 14.9 million jobs per annum in last four years, claims CII survey

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68319046.cms?utm_source=twitter_amp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...cial&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr
Bhai did you just compare IIMs and the whole umemployed youth of india :D

According to the All India Council for Technical Education, in 2017-18, while 1.89 million students graduated from professional schools, including engineering and management schools, only a little over a third of them (672,369) got placements.
You and me are educated in city but in Tier 2 towns and below, once you miss placements, you have to spend months on job search before getting one.

"There are millions of modi created jobs!!! Its youth who is stupid to get them!!"
great.

Also they stopped Labour Bureau statistics released yearly on 2016. Lets see, what happened in 206 ..hmm.

Also two members of NSSO (National Sample Survey Office) resigned. Then magically they come up with above report you posted which is panned everywhere in India and other international publications.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/01/opinion/india-unemployment-jobs-blackout.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7e4f6437c4c1

If so many jobs are there, why is there 19million people applying for 63,000 posts? That too of helper,porters etc? But youth are not burning busses so everything is fine.

This is what i'm wondering as well, there is lots and lots to show-off, but the opposition people talking all these nonsense
1. 15 lakhs
2. Black money in Swiss
3. Demonetization(and obviously 50 days)
4. Historic event of making supreme court judges(4 or 5) to come to people
5. Historic event of making RBI gov to resign
6. Foreign trips to bring investment(and helped to appreciate Indian currency)
7. Oil price
8. Touching workers' hard earned PF
9. GST

Frankly i know these all are false proganda by the opposition... but i do not have time/data to explain these are false :( I'm living in a such a country where people questions the motive of surgical strikes :(

Add policies like Swacch Bharat which sounds good on paper and makes headlines but really do nothing at all, condoning actions of hindu extremists, that damn statue, riling up shit in Kerala with the Sabarimala issue etc. Demonetization was the worst of the lot and worse than all of the thousand crore plus scams that successive govts have enjoyed in the past.

oh boy here we go.

"Economy is complex subject, we can spin it anyways"

"btw modi ****ed up demonitisation and labor reforms. However lets not question our dear leader, have faith in him."
Lots of people have called out the notes ban thing. Can't show anything positive or negative about it. Only metric i can find is sentiment which i posted in a graph.

Because its a authoritarian country, they can fudge the numbers to dress it up

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=c...tf3gAhUbknAKHRd7AtAQ_AUIDigB&biw=1680&bih=940

hmmm fudging numbers to show favourable situation? now that sounds familiar.
Their numbers need to be adjusted by 25%, they've been doing it for long. I'm referring to the hard authritarian streak they've taken in the last couple of years.

We literally cannot compete with china due to their manufacturing prowess and huge population. Our GDP will simply not cross china without hardware manufacturing, not just software. Its simply not possible since majority of manufacturing of the world still happens in china. Small part of it is shifting to Taiwan/vietnam/India/bangladesh but still majority of manufacturing is happening in china.

Unless we have initiatives like Sri city In AP, we cannot do it. Confirm this with any economist.
How deep will the US - China divide go ? If made in china attracts more taxes then things will be made elsewhere. India stands to gain big here if it plays its cards right. Then what happens to your argument ?

Youth are not burning buses so there's no unemployment. Great.
You'll get your answer on May 23. Youth put him in office, they can throw him out. Which way will they go ?

We won? Both armys are near the same spot at Dhoklam still. Just few 100 meters back. We haven't retreated nor they.
That's the point. Status quo preserved. They wanted to change it. Couldn't do it.

Pakistan economy is already in the shitters so thankfully for us, we got our commander back safe and sound. Every commerce guy knows the state of pakistans economy, thank you very much.
Yeah, what happens if they get black listed is my question ? right now they are grey listed.

" We have a hindu woman defense minister!" "How can we treat minorities bad? How can we be bad guys?"
It means the OIC does not think so

Wins all around. We get ****ed by USA (first for harley davidson tariffs, then preferential trade agreement)
And ? i get to buy foreign stuff for less. How is it bad if a harley has 50% less import duty on it

Previous govt dragged its feet because we were getting shit deal. How can we become ' Industrial military complex' unless you don't get the transfer of underlying technology of our toys?

Instead we got a worse deal where we are paying more for less planes without transfer of technology, built by private player with no experience. Oh yeah , the reasons are obvious
We are getting it gradually in sectors. eg. AK203 This is a long term thing. Once the private sector gets going the magic will happen. Would have happened earlier but no, private companies making profits is bad. Look at the stink just because Ambani got the Rafale deal.

Good deal/ bad deal. Point is AF is getting what they wanted. We're building up squadron numbers. It will be 2040 by the time we're done with that.

i don't mind trading off ToT in exchange for air superiority in the short to medium term. Mirages could be used in an offensive operation. Fat chance the Paks can do that with their F16s. The Rafales are for taking the fight to the Chinese inside Tibet.

Had we gone with some other plane there would be have been more cribbing for some other reason.

As i said arms lobbies have a way of messing with things. They tried their best to sink the Rafale deal. They lost.

USA is still a big spender of Military if you take into account the spends on welfare and nasa in recent US budget.
They don't want to carry the burden of protecting others is my point. This is why getting Euros, Saudis & Far east to up their defense budgets. These people are allies.

We are nobody's ally and to remain that way means we need to be credible in our region.

Last edited:
Add policies like Swacch Bharat which sounds good on paper and makes headlines but really do nothing at all, condoning actions of hindu extremists, that damn statue, riling up shit in Kerala with the Sabarimala issue etc. Demonetization was the worst of the lot and worse than all of the thousand crore plus scams that successive govts have enjoyed in the past.
So what.. i will continue to tell, that this govt has done lots and lots of good things for the common people of india... if you want to proof... sorry i cant provide, google yourselves and you will find lots of of photoshopped images.

Its ironic that bhakts who have very little by way of logic always default to the hate is blinding your logic excuse. lmao
please. My hate comes from the logical analysis of his disaster policies. I've never seen a more stupid person in my life. He makes Rahul gandhi look good and that guy is a retard to begin with.

Could you pls stop calling me bhakht... i too can do name calling but that will be too low for me. If you line of argument is shrilled unnecessary personnel hatred for the Man whom you voted than even god can also not help. Base your arguments on facts than unnecessary propaganda.

How i wish that, policies which you are questioning so aggressively now, you might have started questioning them some 70 years back but than expecting logic from dynasts is foolishness.

Did you ever thought why we were on bottom in 90's & have put our family silver on line to ensure food for us.
Did you ever thought that GST which was mooted in 80;s took 30 years to become a reality.
Did you ever thought why Our neighbour continues to promote terrorism in this country happily so far.
Did u ever thought why defence dealers know more about our inner ways of working than a common man,to the extend they knew before hand what CCS is going to discuss 20 days later.
Do you know why MRCA deal which started in 2008 and was shelved when it was almost finalised thus putting us all in danger ...
Do you know why our armed forced still have to beg for necessary equipments despite such huge defence budget
Do you know why we lost war of 1962 ...
Did you have any idea why Kashmir problem is still there after 70 years ...
Did u ever thought why your iron lady choose to impose emergency ..
Did u ever thought why thousand of peoples have died in communal violence since independence...
Do you know that What india is today is because of a Man called PVN Rao who we have conveniently buried and who did not get a decent burial because he refused to toe the dynasty line.
Do you know your prince is a drug addict and was caught with drugs in a foreign nation...and one remember sukanya case..
DO you know how the famed rajeev gandhi died
Do you know how succession line in congress comprising of leaders like rajesh pilot & Madhav scindia was eliminated

There are many more.... endless list... Just a small uncalled for advice - Learn to argue logically and ride a ass which u can control...[DOUBLEPOST=1552457509][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what.. i will continue to tell, that this govt has done lots and lots of good things for the common people of india... if you want to proof... sorry i cant provide, google yourselves and you will find lots of of photoshopped images.

+100.[DOUBLEPOST=1552457614][/DOUBLEPOST]
Atleast you admit they have careers unlike many youth in this country :)

Yeah career made out of false hood & zero self respect... leeches are better IMO

Last edited:

that's a new revelation for me. No doubt the public was made to issue outrageous statements like " desh jayee bhaad main " et all. What i don;t understand is that a important guy who controlled currency of a country like Switzerland " what was he doing in a business class of AI " . Their times are too precious so they usually travel in their own jets ..or is there more to it than what meets the eye .. i am sure that;s the case...Nothing is more important to italian mistress than her brothers...

With due respect, Swachh bharat is successful in rural areas..Urban areas leaves a lot to desire but than no govt initiatives will be successful until people participate...govt will not come to clean your ass... you got to clean yourself up.. if u cannot don;t blame govt for filth.. Pls headover to villages to see the real effect...

Sabarimala etc..is a making of the commies govt ..it;s about maintaining our traditions than anything else... why do state govt is poking their nose in a matter of faith when constitution provides equal right to all for practicing our faith..

I really do not know where scam happened in demon. Yes, it did put us back by 2 years but that;s a small price to pay for all fake currency in circulation & to get hoarded currency out in market...

Do you know that What india is today is because of a Man called PVN Rao who we have conveniently buried and who did not get a decent burial because he refused to toe the dynasty line.
See how the electorate treated him, what they did to Vajpayee, SM Krishna, Naidu. Electorate can be very fickle. One minute they love you next they want to get rid of you on frivolous reasons. No logic.

I really do not know where scam happened in demon. Yes, it did put us back by 2 years but that;s a small price to pay for all fake currency in circulation & to get hoarded currency out in market...
I think of notes ban as similar to state violence. The state yields awesome power when it unleashes it on its people then something isn't right. To support it is tantamount to condoning violence on your own people. My honeymoon with Modi certainly ended on that day.

I'd posted about a similar measure implemented by the Brits in 1946. The reason was to go after traders who made off hand over fist during the war. The Brits didn't care what the effects would be. They wanted to get back at those that witheld on taxes. It was a revenge move. This is the fundamental problem with the idea. Revenge is not something an elected govt , by, of and for the people should be doing unless in an emergency.

It was attempted again with the Janata govt in 1979. You'd think after two former experiences that they would learn. They didn't so it was for political reasons. Promised to get back money back, couldn't get the black money back so had to make the beggars feel that those with money were getting it in the neck. I don't even know whether it worked even for that. Its so damn difficult to separate from the rest that you can make anything up here. Jaitely likes to say that income tax payers went up by ten million.

Last edited:
Could you pls stop calling me bhakht... i too can do name calling but that will be too low for me. If you line of argument is shrilled unnecessary personnel hatred for the Man whom you voted than even god can also not help. Base your arguments on facts than unnecessary propaganda.

How i wish that, policies which you are questioning so aggressively now, you might have started questioning them some 70 years back but than expecting logic from dynasts is foolishness.

Did you ever thought why we were on bottom in 90's & have put our family silver on line to ensure food for us. Yes wrong govt policies, just like wrong policies of current govt.
Did you ever thought that GST which was mooted in 80;s took 30 years to become a reality. GST is just a tax. There is nothing god sent about GST. Vat was similar except it didnt include credit for services. That makes very little difference. Infact GST has ruined the economy in last few years. The unofficial economy made sure we didnt feel the 2008 recession. But now there is nothing left. Only unemployment and job loss. Infact the brain dead hasty implimentation has caused so much issues that its hard to go without cursing the bastard 10 times a day.
Did you ever thought why Our neighbour continues to promote terrorism in this country happily so far. Cause neither previous govt nor current govt have found a way to stop it. Infact current govt has made it much much worse with pakistan now not needing to infiltrate terrorists, current govt policies have helped them with home made terrorists thankts to govt atrocities.
Did u ever thought why defence dealers know more about our inner ways of working than a common man,to the extend they knew before hand what CCS is going to discuss 20 days later. They're agents. People hire agents cause they know more. duh. And the system is in place to tackle such aholes and bring accountability. Just like Modi's rafale scam now shows how he tried to subvert the process and give Ambani 30000 crores worth of benefit at the cost of HAL.
Do you know why MRCA deal which started in 2008 and was shelved when it was almost finalised thus putting us all in danger ... Yes Modi shelved it to benefit ambani. for 120 aircrafts, deals take time to bargain and get best price. Modi's price was atrocious. Would have started getting delivery of those planes by now.
Do you know why our armed forced still have to beg for necessary equipments despite such huge defence budget. Yes, and they still have to beg. lol Whats your point Mr self goals.
Do you know why we lost war of 1962 ... lmao do you know why 50 jawans died in pulwama? Do you know why there have been so many attacks while modi is PM? Do you know retarded shit like surgical strikes does not make up for deal soldiers and attacks and they remain a big security lapse?
Did you have any idea why Kashmir problem is still there after 70 years ... Do you have any idea why there is 0 percent progress since modi? Infact we have gone back to 90s situation. 30 yrs backwards. It proves Modi is far more incompetent than any other govt.
Did u ever thought why your iron lady choose to impose emergency .. Cause she didnt have propaganda channels like Zee news, Republic, India tv, Times now.
Did u ever thought why thousand of peoples have died in communal violence since independence... Yes most of them in Godhra thanks to Mudi's rioting.
Do you know that What india is today is because of a Man called PVN Rao who we have conveniently buried and who did not get a decent burial because he refused to toe the dynasty line. Yes I know. Do you know b**ching about the congress doesnt help? Do you know Modi has had his competitors killed? Do you know Morning walks are a health hazard if you are competing with Mudi?
Do you know your prince is a drug addict and was caught with drugs in a foreign nation...and one remember sukanya case.. Do you know Mudi was caught stalking a youngh woman though Shahh? Do you know Mudi left his wife? Do you know anything about Mudi's shady personal life and how he uses his mom like a electoral prop?
DO you know how the famed rajeev gandhi died. Do you know how Mudi's competitors died? Do you know about the IT cell that spreads fake shit? Do you know how mudi buries opposition and party memeber he doesnt like with fake and outright lies spread through these networks and using brainwashing?

Do you know how succession line in congress comprising of leaders like rajesh pilot & Madhav scindia was eliminated. Do you know about the Margdarshak mandal?

There are many more.... endless list... Just a small uncalled for advice - Learn to argue logically and ride a ass which u can control...

A small advice from me, stfu and stop watching so much bhakt brainwashing content. And if you're from the IT cell, there are better ways to earn 10k per month than to ruin your country in the process.
[DOUBLEPOST=1552457509][/DOUBLEPOST]

+100.[DOUBLEPOST=1552457614][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah career made out of false hood & zero self respect... leeches are better IMO
I was 2 yrs old in 90s and I dont give a **** about what happened in 90s. Im focussed in the present and I know for a fact that this retard is not an answer. Wherther the dynasty that makes you froth at your mouth is the answer or not remains to be seen. But we know for a fact that UPA did very well. Only problem started when Mudi took over and BJP started stalling the parliament since 2010

Im not your average normal person, please dont try to fool me with your stupid questions. But I will answer them just for the lulz.

Back