Being allowed to question has never been under as much threat by recent govts compared to the current one. We'd have to go back to the 1970s for that.

I agree that the chaiwala comments reeks of elitism and I'd think that a populist leader would take being called a chaiwala as a compliment. No surprise that it comes from an AAP supporter either, considering that that whole party's ideal is elitism and fake moral righteousness.

You might be true wrt to Questioning although i don;t think so but than no previous governments have faced such hostile media and questions of personnel integrity. Even on Strikes also, IAF have said they did completed the missions and proofs are with the govt. In the larger scenario, such proofs will come out in open with time but at this time when whole country is in war mode, how prudent it is to keep questioning the same thing again & again. Today see what the crown prince have tweeted..do you think all these questions should be raised when life of 100+ people was at stake. He conveniently forget that his fore fathers have released terrorists as good will gesture....

upload_2019-3-10_22-41-56.png

As for AAP goes, less said than better. :D:D:D:D

Yeah, let's do that

Where's that F16 ?

You are expecting acknowledgment from a rogue nation which left the bodies of their soldier to rot in kargil.... Same time, i hope guy can be air dropped to question same to their across the border counter parts...:p:p:p

F16 can wait being freshly minted....:D

Between they have bought down 4 drones in Rajasthan side of border as well.. hope people will ask the proofs for them as well from their friends...

Being allowed to question has never been under as much threat by recent govts compared to the current one. We'd have to go back to the 1970s for that.
Really ? then why are we facing these questions in the first place. There should be no questions at all if what you say is true. A total clampdown should be in effect.

Forget the reactions to those questions.

Can you question at all to begin with ? answer is yes. Nothing has changed there.

Today see what the crown prince have tweeted..do you think all these questions should be raised when life of 100+ people was at stake. He conveniently forget that his fore fathers have released terrorists as good will gesture....

View attachment 79124
I'd say Kandahar wasn't handled well. The govt caved in

On Christmas Eve, after news of the hijacking broke, there was stunned all-round silence. But by noon on December 25, orchestrated protests outside the Prime Minister’s residence began, with women beating their chests and tearing their clothes. The crowd swelled by the hour as the day progressed.

There was a steady clamour that the Government should pay any price to bring the hostages back home, safe and sound. This continued till December 30.

One evening, the Prime Minister asked his staff to let the families come in so that they could be told about the Government’s efforts to secure the hostages’ release.

No senior Minister in the CCS was willing to meet the families. Mr Jaswant Singh volunteered to do so. He asked me to accompany him to the canopy under which the families had gathered. Once there, we were literally mobbed. He tried to explain the situation but was shouted down.

“We want our relatives back. What difference does it make to us what you have to give the hijackers?” a man shouted. “We don’t care if you have to give away Kashmir,” a woman screamed and others took up the refrain, chanting: “Kashmir de do, kuchh bhi de do, hamare logon ko ghar wapas lao.” Another woman sobbed, “Mera beta… hai mera beta…” and made a great show of fainting of grief.

To his credit, Mr Jaswant Singh made bold to suggest that the Government had to keep the nation’s interest in mind, that we could not be seen to be giving in to the hijackers, or words to that effect, in chaste Hindi. That fetched him abuse and rebuke. “Bhaand me jaaye desh aur bhaand me jaaye desh ka hit. (To hell with the country and national interest),” many in the crowd shouted back. Stumped by the response, Mr Jaswant Singh could merely promise that the Government would do everything possible.

I do not remember the exact date, but sometime during the crisis, Mr Jaswant Singh was asked to hold a Press conference to brief the media. While the briefing was on at the Press Information Bureau hall in Shastri Bhavan, some families of the hostages barged in and started shouting slogans. They were led by one Sanjiv Chibber, who, I was later told, was a ‘noted surgeon’: He claimed six of his relatives were among the hostages.

Dr Chibber wanted all 36 terrorists named by the hijackers to be released immediately. He reminded everybody in the hall that in the past terrorists had been released from prison to secure the freedom of Ms Rubayya Sayeed, daughter of Mufti Mohammed Sayeed, while he was Home Minister in VP Singh’s Government. “Why can’t you release the terrorists now when our relatives are being held hostage?” he demanded. And then we heard the familiar refrain: “Give away Kashmir, give them anything they want, we don’t give a damn.”

On another evening, there was a surprise visitor at the PMO: The widow of Squadron Leader Ajay Ahuja, whose plane was shot down during the Kargil war. She insisted that she should be taken to meet the relatives of the hostages. At Race Course Road, she spoke to mediapersons and the hostages’ relatives, explaining why India must not be seen giving in to the hijackers, that it was a question of national honour, and gave her own example of fortitude in the face of adversity.

“She has become a widow, now she wants others to become widows. Who is she to lecture us? Yeh kahan se aayi?” someone shouted from the crowd. Others heckled her. The young widow stood her ground, displaying great dignity and courage. As the mood turned increasingly ugly, she had to be led away. Similar appeals were made by others who had lost their sons, husbands and fathers in the Kargil war that summer. Col Virendra Thapar, whose son Lt Vijayant Thapar was martyred in the war, made a fervent appeal for people to stand united against the hijackers. It fell on deaf ears.

The media made out that the overwhelming majority of Indians were with the relatives of the hostages and shared their view that no price was too big to secure the hostages’ freedom. The Congress kept on slyly insisting, “We are with the Government and will support whatever it does for a resolution of the crisis and to ensure the safety of the hostages. But the Government must explain its failure.” Harkishen Singh Surjeet and other Opposition politicians issued similar ambiguous statements.

http://kanchangupta.blogspot.com/2008/12/truth-behind-kandahar.html

I'd say Kandahar wasn't handled well. The govt caved in

http://kanchangupta.blogspot.com/2008/12/truth-behind-kandahar.html

Barring Amritsar incident, I think they handled it well. You can;t do much when commies were playing with people's emotions. If they can abuse a war widow... they can stoop down to any levels.... having said that, we have learnt the lessons for future incidents...

upload_2019-3-10_23-48-59.png

Just look at yellow highlighted above. Sums up nicely as how pressure was build and than you have the president of grand old thug party questioning the same 20 years later....

Handled well in the sense only one was killed and instead of 36, Doval as lead negotiator whittled down the demand of 36 to 3.

Badly in the sense that Amritsar was a lost opportunity. It became clear later on that these hijackers lacked the means to blow up the plane and were not as heavily armed as thought.

Seriously, what was so hard as to block the runway with vehicles so the plane could not take off.

NSG were either stuck in traffic from Manesar to Delhi or were waiting for an aircraft to take them from Delhi to Amrtisar and couldn't reach in time. A comedy of errors.

Once the plane left Amrtisar, we had crossed the point of no return.

As for pressure on Vajpayee i'm amazed BJP allowed it to happen. To allow these people to camp outside his residence on a vigil ??

Last edited:
Party in power have ample to show the work on ground..
This is what i'm wondering as well, there is lots and lots to show-off, but the opposition people talking all these nonsense
1. 15 lakhs
2. Black money in Swiss
3. Demonetization(and obviously 50 days)
4. Historic event of making supreme court judges(4 or 5) to come to people
5. Historic event of making RBI gov to resign
6. Foreign trips to bring investment(and helped to appreciate Indian currency)
7. Oil price
8. Touching workers' hard earned PF
9. GST

Frankly i know these all are false proganda by the opposition... but i do not have time/data to explain these are false :( I'm living in a such a country where people questions the motive of surgical strikes :(

you should be thankful that you are allowed to question. Try doing this in some in some other state like China or Russia or any So called arab world, trust me you will vanish like trace of bullet. You seriously think that Darbari;s in congress can take this country forward ? ? ? ?

Same time, god save us if that Not fit to become Peon becomes a PM post elections. That will be the day when we will be doomed truly. Imagine, Having to watch a POGO channel and run country at same time, I am discounting Bangkok trips here ....
So very great of Mudizi to let us question him and not kill us for asking questions. If only the constitution of India gave us this right instead of depending on the chaiwala's large heartedness.

Lets just say that modi has shown such exceptional stupidity, people are now thinking what could raul do worse? Especially when they compare to UPA, they only find good things about the UPA :D

I agree that the chaiwala comments reeks of elitism and I'd think that a populist leader would take being called a chaiwala as a compliment. No surprise that it comes from an AAP supporter either, considering that that whole party's ideal is elitism and fake moral righteousness.
Calling him a chaiwala is not eletist. We arent questioning his status, more like questioning his chaiwala mentality even while being PM. He gives as much thought to policy as a chaiwala does for his business strategy.

This whole drama over being a chaiwala, when he wasnt even a chaiwala to begin with, probably an administrator in his uncles restaurant. Its infact a sarcastic jibe at how, he claims his economic status is that of a chaiwala, when its much better. And in reality its his mental thought process that is of a chaiwala.

Nothing wrong with being a chaiwala. I respect them for all the great tea they make, and the skill they put into it. I just dont want a guy who's thinking is that of a chaiwala, to handle complex issues. The results are showing that anyway. But ofcourse, please do play your usual tape.

Elitism lmao. Appoint a chaiwala as PM. After 5 yrs the economy is dead, education budget is zero, society is a mess, airforce pilots getting caught by pakistan while trying to do political stunts for re-electing mudi. And you are worried I call the PM a chaiwala. Ofcourse he's a chaiwala in his head. He thinks and talks like a chaiwala too. He has as much class as a chaiwala. Its clear that India deserves to have its brightest people driving the country not a foocking chaiwala.

Calling him a chaiwala is not eletist. We arent questioning his status, more like questioning his chaiwala mentality even while being PM. He gives as much thought to policy as a chaiwala does for his business strategy.

This whole drama over being a chaiwala, when he wasnt even a chaiwala to begin with, probably an administrator in his uncles restaurant. Its infact a sarcastic jibe at how, he claims his economic status is that of a chaiwala, when its much better. And in reality its his mental thought process that is of a chaiwala.

Nothing wrong with being a chaiwala. I respect them for all the great tea they make, and the skill they put into it. I just dont want a guy who's thinking is that of a chaiwala, to handle complex issues. The results are showing that anyway. But ofcourse, please do play your usual tape.

Elitism lmao. Appoint a chaiwala as PM. After 5 yrs the economy is dead, education budget is zero, society is a mess, airforce pilots getting caught by pakistan while trying to do political stunts for re-electing mudi. And you are worried I call the PM a chaiwala. Ofcourse he's a chaiwala in his head. He thinks and talks like a chaiwala too. He has as much class as a chaiwala. Its clear that India deserves to have its brightest people driving the country not a foocking chaiwala.
I think the word you're looking for is bania. Modi exemplifies a bania mentality. The BJP started off as the business man's party so this is no surprise.

Lol where did that media and lutyens comment go? maybe they just realised that thier beloved jet lee has represented every media house and lutyens people in court. lol.

So very great of Mudizi to let us question him and not kill us for asking questions. If only the constitution of India gave us this right instead of depending on the chaiwala's large heartedness.

Lets just say that modi has shown such exceptional stupidity, people are now thinking what could raul do worse? Especially when they compare to UPA, they only find good things about the UPA :D

I must add one thing, hatred for modi is taking over the logical sense. Perhaps the hit due to Demon & GST was too much. The constitution you are quoting also gives same right to chai wala as well. So few need to get down from their high horses to see that lot have changed on ground.

What modi have shown is there are no fixed rules to business which we have been taught in our compromised books. I am just wondering to think how did people forget the 10 years of mis-rule filled with scams and paralysis.

Pls go through stats if economy is dead now or it was dead 5 years before when a famed economist was at helm presiding over as puppet of Italian mistress. Less said than better. There is more than enough in public domain for larger consumption.[DOUBLEPOST=1552317516][/DOUBLEPOST]
you forgot JNU /AMU anti nationals

Yeah last heard, few are joining their master ...while rest are waiting in wings that their careers are launched already ...

My metallurgy professor used to go on and on about how complex it is to make a perfect cup of tea and would make parallels with metal forming.

I get that modi is a small minded guy who just enjoys making dressing up and making speeches, and a with a lack of conscience (which I think was what made MMS looks so miserable all the time). But using the term chaiwalla as an insult looks bad regardless.

My metallurgy professor used to go on and on about how complex it is to make a perfect cup of tea and would make parallels with metal forming.
Any interesting things you learnt from him about making tea :)[DOUBLEPOST=1552347959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its different location to the image i put up. So what exactly are those co-ordinates though?
maybe this will clarify

https://www.firstpost.com/india/pak...ousing-and-training-for-recruits-6237811.html

Interesting reporter. She's Italian and speaks 5 Indian languages.

https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...chool-that-india-says-it-bombed-idINKCN1QO26W

No access. Probably mass graves.

Last edited:
Just look at yellow highlighted above. Sums up nicely as how pressure was build and than you have the president of grand old thug party questioning the same 20 years later....
Well, that can be used again. Imagine if tensions build up to such a point say in the future that you get dharnas outside demanding it stop. Right now.

An opposition can be built up for that purpose.[DOUBLEPOST=1552363896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Certainly not this time... It will be made to remember at least till the elections
BJP can try but the boost they got is 4%, that's within the margin of error. That boost could be nothing.

Elections are about day to day issues. BJP are going to have to answer more on those points and not rely too much on these strikes.

Already the EC has asked that military personnel be removed from their campaign posters.

Last edited:
I told you guys. There was always a hidden agenda of political gain.

Indian Politics is the worse thing that one can come across. It is full of shallow, insensitive and greedy people.

Back