I've heard weirdest shit from BJP supporters

"Mamta Banerjee has converted to Islam" (so what)
"Rahul Gandhi is Christian" (so what)
"Congress might have been behind Pulwama attacks" (wut)
"Congress will plan more attacks to make Modi unpopular" (double wut)
"Modi's policies will make sense after a generation" ( :wtf: )
"So what this government is setting a bad precedent, we never had a precedent" ( :dead: ) - This was in reference to government fudging economy numbers and asking FCI to get money from somewhere else. Something that has never happened before btw.

Last edited:
"Congress might have been behind Pulwama attacks" (wut)
Real truth will come out once the Govt changes or When Wikileaks publishes it.

This Pulwama attack is a really a dirty political stunt to garner votes. Just like they show in movies, It's a In-house show!

This Pulwama attack is a really a dirty political stunt to garner votes. Just like they show in movies, It's a In-house show!
Really? Are we being like 9/11 conspiracy theorists now? No one needs to plan a false flag attack when we've got a neighbour like Pakistan. If it hadn't been Pulwama, it would've been something else.

Revenge is for morons. Can Modi switch to deterrence, less sexy but way more diabolical?

Feasible so long as govts agree to spend on defense. The idea is more long term akin to Reagan's star wars.

But what is fundamentally lacking is an actual policy to deal with this sort of attack. There is nothing and i don't understand why that remains the case

Lack of public support ?

There is unity when the country is attacked. But not for waging war or even coming up with a proactive strategy.

And we are in a state of war, it just has not been declared.

http://soodvikram.blogspot.com/2016/09/countering-pakistans-jihad-against-india.html

Ofcourse, Mudi ji has a 56inch chest. He cant let Porkis do a terrorist attack in India. So it must be congress. Lmao bhakts will do anything to safeguard their narrative. Wildest theories you'll hear from their and their whatsapp brainwashing network.

Ofcourse, Mudi ji has a 56inch chest. He cant let Porkis do a terrorist attack in India. So it must be congress. Lmao bhakts will do anything to safeguard their narrative. Wildest theories you'll hear from their and their whatsapp brainwashing network.
As long as Mahayahudi and Gunda Shah are there anything... Anything can happen in India to safeguard their Interests and to stay in Power!

I reach a different conclusion after the bolded bit and so i think a lot of people..

That he must retaliate and that retaliation must be seen as convincing.

This is not unity. This is a medieval mob.

Source: history.
It's unity in the sense i don't see countering narratives. Opposition got behind the govt. Even moderate people seem to be advocating a response.

Thing is how long will this rage last ? that is the problem. If it evaporates after some time and we get back to normal then nothing has changed.

This govt or any other sees it as a people management challenge alone and do not do anything more like come up with a long term policy that has all party support to address the situation.

And so the cycle repeats.

Paks attack with impunity and we seem unwilling to do anything about it. THAT is history as well.

Last edited:
It's unity in the sense i don't see countering narratives. Opposition got behind the govt. Even moderate people seem to be advocating a response.

Thing is how long will this rage last ? that is the problem. If it evaporates after some time and we get back to normal then nothing has changed.

This govt or any other sees it as a people management challenge alone and do not do anything more like come up with a long term policy that has all party support to address the situation.

And so the cycle repeats.

Paks attack with impunity and we seem unwilling to do anything about it. THAT is history as well.

Believe me nothing has changed.

I thought after 26/11 things will change, nothing changed except 1 thing. I have changed - I am not as naive as I used to be.

I thought after 26/11 things will change, nothing changed except 1 thing. I have changed - I am not as naive as I used to be.

"Fomenting instability in the region goes against Indian values"

Paraphrasing but that is what the current army chief said a few months back.

What can any govt really do without support from the people ?

We want the Americans to declare the Paks as a state sponsor of terrorism yet are unwilling ourselves to declare them an enemy state.

Do we see policy against Pakistan as the equivalent to instigating a communal riot but with tanks ?

Last edited:

Not true. We had strengthened UApa , formed NIa and had drastically reduced inland terrorist attacks by 2010. The situation was relatively peaceful till recent times.

We tend to slip up after sometime till another wake up call. Only worry this time is it’s an election year. If the easily avoidable ISSF fiasco is the template, then it is worrisome.

Not true. We had strengthened UApa , formed NIa and had drastically reduced inland terrorist attacks by 2010. The situation was relatively peaceful till recent times.

We tend to slip up after sometime till another wake up call. Only worry this time is it’s an election year. If the easily avoidable ISSF fiasco is the template, then it is worrisome.
That reduction post 26-11 i would attribute to the other side toning it down as the international outcry was too high. They slowly moved to attacking security instead of civilians. If you look at the attacks there then you see there is no let up.

What is meant by no change means, the govt is treating this as management exercise.

Paks to be managed

People's expectations here to be managed

What is the minimum required for govt to do so that people are assuaged ?

So we hear of avenging every now & then.

They never address the problem or put in place measures to strangulate the problem.

IAF jets strike terror camps across LoC in early morning raid.

Sources said Mirage 2000 fighter jets crossed the border and dropped precision strike bombs on terror camps.

The strike is believed to have taken place around 4 am and the Pakistani establishment came out with a public statement an hour later.

In an early morning strike, Indian fighter jets have struck at terrorist targets in Pakistan, destroying a training camp of the Jaish e Mohammed, the terror outfit that had carried out a suicide attack, killing 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama on February 14.

While there has been no official word on the action yet, sources said that Mirage 2000 fighter jets of the air force crossed the border and dropped precision strike bombs on terror camps, causing considerable damage. Estimates for the damage are not currently available.

The Pakistani military claimed that an Indian jet dropped a payload (bomb) at Balakot without causing damage.

Major Gen. Asif Ghafoor's latest Tweet states:

Indian aircrafts’ intrusion across LOC in Muzafarabad Sector within AJ&K was 3-4 miles.Under forced hasty withdrawal aircrafts released payload which had free fall in open area. No infrastructure got hit, no casualties. Technical details and other important information to follow.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47366718

Look at those pics. Does not look like a bomb fell on that place. There is no crater there. Imagine a bomb that size falling from a plane and not making a dent a few feet into the ground. Even some plants are not burnt in that black spot which looks like it was burnt first and broken shrubs and plants then scattered over it.

Back