Question On Girls

hmmm hire a professional Hitman and kill that guy !! den that gal cries..lend her your shoulder to cry on ...be her support ..and den shez yours !!

kya yaar dont u watch hindi movies...

okay on a serious note...just forget it and move on...trust me u will find a bettah gal..cause da next gal is always better than the one before..

maybe god has something better in store for you !

KingKrool said:
Asking for love life advice from strangers on the internet.
I know you're just 16 and a half years old, but you can't be that naive that you believe you'd get anything useful out of a tech forum?
:rofl: :rofl:

Tell me bout it. The last time I had read another thread, that was quite an hangover.

~LT

Ho0ligaN said:
A pic or two would help :clap:

magane, I will give you any money(actually wont give, just telling) if you say you weren't involved in any of these when you were 16.5. Go ahead, tell that and let the others draw various conclusions about you :tongue:

Yeah had mine own time, was like being drugged for weeks...months. However finally got over it, good that I didnt do anything about it. Had no senses those day but hell body chemistry was real strong fhew!

~LT

KingKrool said:
Asking for love life advice from strangers on the internet.

I know you're just 16 and a half years old, but you can't be that naive that you believe you'd get anything useful out of a tech forum?

+1 :) Crazyshah your story is pretty much similar to that of Tb.. C'mon man there lots useful thing to do .. :eek:hyeah: STFU and study ..

Darthcoder said:
Put ur **** in her hand and cry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The problem is she is already going out with someone.

I speak from experience when I say this, but breaking a relationship is easy (if the girl wants to). Warna no matter what you do, you're only going to get an FIR lodged against you or a jealous boyfriends boot up your arze.

I still think Chloroform will work for you. Theres a reason god gave us ingredients to create something so awesome. Use it.

^^^ arrre use tho chloroform for her boyfriend and use the boat trick ..for the gal...hope u know the boat trick...if not l33t_5n1p3r_max will explain you in detail with the perfect 33t_5n1p3r_max :rofl: :rofl:

Why chloroform the guy? Chee, dirty mind onlee. If you're planning to boat trick then toh the guy won't be a problem na, just sit in the middle of some lake and watch steam come out from the guys ears...haha.

But you could also pull of a Borat on the chick, gunny bag and all...

areee bhidu sharmana chordal raz dil ka kholdal ...aaju baaju mat dekh...i love you bol dal...warna kabootri phurr ho gai to dobara haath nahi aayegi aur tu dekhta reh jayega bhondu....samjha kya mamu....:)

greenhorn said:
crazysah, girls and relationships are like HTPC's - you still havent figured them out :rofl:

:rofl: now thats an answer. repped just for that :p

PS: must spread some around :ashamed: sorry greenie. i owe u one :)

Sooooooooo true :p

Crazysah said:
I can't just go and tell her to break off with her boyfriend... It does not work that way!

Well decide if u like her enough...

If the ends justify the means,FOR YOU, who are we to stop u??
U just tell whether u think she's worth the trouble to make them break up?

More advice comes once that bridge is crossed.:p

Back