Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also provide me the tracking no , the payment was made on Friday itself website says Awaiting shipment

^^ must be that this seller has selective blindness. nearly 4 weeks after the order & regular followups via every possible method ; i am still to get the DVDs.

Just return my damn money now.

damm... It has been a week since i made the payment... Still my order status is 'Awaiting Shipment'.... Dono what is happening with this seller...

more than one month has passed since i placed the order & paid this guy.

hasn't sent anything after repeated calls & mails.

looks like he will neither return my money nor send the DVDs.

Please suggest as to what should i do now??

delhiboy1000 said:

he is having a lot of orders these days , may be he just forgot urs , just call him and ask for any clarification , he is a good seller and a good listener as well

delhiboy1000 said:

he is having a lot of orders these days , may be he just forgot urs , just call him and ask for any clarification , he is a good seller and a good listener as well

^^ Have ordered lots of stuff from dvdstore, they respond to all queries usually. But recently there have been some delays, probably due to the diwali rush.

I received the dvd pack ordered on Ebay yesterday. The courier people took some time to deliver. The dvds seem good and they work well in my dvd player. I hate the gay pink color though.

i received the pack today

ordered it on 11.11.2010

thing is i started with 4 dvd to burn

out of which three were burnt successfully but while reading its showing unrecoverable reading error at many sites.

and it became waste

antonieo said:
i received the pack today

ordered it on 11.11.2010

thing is i started with 4 dvd to burn

out of which three were burnt successfully but while reading its showing unrecoverable reading error at many sites.

and it became waste
Hope the other DVD's burnt fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back