Raspberry Pi

Check my post above, kitsnspares has ready stock for 2401 INR..

But I can see the price as 2.6K.
Or am I missing something there?

- - - Updated - - -

Addition: Just bought one acrylic case for Raspberry Pi @370/-
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Raspberry-Pi-Striped-Acrylic-case-RC4-cable-freee-/110991923417?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item19d7a258d9#shId
Seemed to be a good deal to me. Although the seller is having <50 feedback, but he is quick. I called him & sent a email regarding shipping, and he is very prompt in replying. :)

Post link man, link from where I can buy it.
I see many links, but any good link from existing users would be the best bet. :)

Buy any USB charger for tablets for Samsung. These have more than 2A @5V. Search ebay. You can get original Samsung Galaxy tab charger for 1K. You don't need the cable as Galaxy tab uses different connector.

Buy any USB charger for tablets for Samsung. These have more than 2A @5V. Search ebay. You can get original Samsung Galaxy tab charger for 1K. You don't need the cable as Galaxy tab uses different connector.

Umm, but the spaces for Raspberry pi recommends 1A @5V power supply. Won't it be a problem when I will use 2A @5V charger? :confused1:

Umm, but the spaces for Raspberry pi recommends 1A @5V power supply. Won't it be a problem when I will use 2A @5V charger? :confused1:
No.
No appliance/gadget will draw more power than it's rated power even if you supply it more. So, if something is rated at 1A it will not get damaged even if you power it with a 25A power supply.

Think the case of a car battery. It is capable of delivering nearly 100A at the time of starting the car and it delivers. But when the car is switched off and only your music system is running it draws only a few Amp but it does not get blown away. But it is not same with voltage.

experienced something odd with kitsnspares.com , day before yesterday availability of pi was ~500 , yesterday was ~1000 and today its out of stock.

No.
No appliance/gadget will draw more power than it's rated power even if you supply it more. So, if something is rated at 1A it will not get damaged even if you power it with a 25A power supply.

Think the case of a car battery. It is capable of delivering nearly 100A at the time of starting the car and it delivers. But when the car is switched off and only your music system is running it draws only a few Amp but it does not get blown away. But it is not same with voltage.

Thanks. :)

- - - Updated - - -

experienced something odd with kitsnspares.com , day before yesterday availability of pi was ~500 , yesterday was ~1000 and today its out of stock.

Yeaterday, the update was wrong, should have been 100 units left.

But, 500 units sold in 2 days? and that too in India? Impossible, unless any dealer bought almost all of them.

Back