Raspberry Pi

^yeah, indeed a great deal. Do they reduce prices frequently ? Guys please post here if you come across any good deals

That was a great deal!!
Now it is whooping 2,950/- out there. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. don't you have to pay any extra money to courier as duty and handling fee?

no.nothing to the courier person.maybe because the delivery was in ncr region and rs components also in noida.

no.nothing to the courier person.maybe because the delivery was in ncr region and rs components also in noida.

Ok. I asked because ~1 year ago I saw some complain saying that quotes from RS components doesn't include handling+duty fee.

The 2400 price was there for quite a while. Now when I wanted to order for myself, it has increased. :| Hopefully a better deal comes out in a week or so.

The 2400 price was there for quite a while. Now when I wanted to order for myself, it has increased. :| Hopefully a better deal comes out in a week or so.

Yeah. I'm also waiting for some kind of deal.
P.S. if you order from element 14, after applying 10% off coupon, the price comes to 2.68K.
Still, its high, considering the fact that USA price is $35 only.

That's a cheap charger doubt it will work as expected

Well it does not. It is not really a 2A charger. It is not able to charge an iPod touch. What is the required Amps to charge and iPod touch? I contacted the seller but he says it will charge even an iPad let alone an iPod. He is willing to refund provided I ship it back.

Yeah. I'm also waiting for some kind of deal.
P.S. if you order from element 14, after applying 10% off coupon, the price comes to 2.68K.
Still, its high, considering the fact that USA price is $35 only.

Hey, can you please mention which coupon and if it's still valid? The price is arnd 2900 on kitsnspares and rscomponents as well and I feel it won't come down soon. And by element14 you mean kitsnspares right?

^^ Worked on the day of posting, but not now. :-( Just checked.

- - - Updated - - -

Price at KitsnSpares increased to 3,000/-

^^ THere are two models in Kits n Spares. One is priced @3K which is with normal shipping (would be late delivery I guess) and another is with express delivery which costs 3.5K. By express delivery thy mean next day delivery.

^Just checked & we can place pre-order it too. The final amount with shipping & taxes results to approx 2900 INR :(

better to go with ebay :
Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB | eBay
Raspberry Pi - Model B 512MB RAM, double memory version (Free GPIO cable) | eBay

after 10% of coupon it should come around 3K but we will receive product within a week.

Price are increasing in ebay all the time. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

^ebay will be sending one soon :p

And today, they have released 7% off coupon.

- - - Updated - - -

RS Components still sells @2.95K

Back