Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Gannu I have seen Warrior. It is a good movie. Tom Hardy's performance in it made me watch Bronson.
Hardy did a very good job in Bronson, but would really have liked a good full length bare knuckle fight with some formidable opponent and not some old dude.
However, don't know whether it would have been true to the actual story.

- - - Updated - - -
@blkrb0t I doubt Barfi! has even the slightest chance of nomination let alone winning, due to its 'inspiration'

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched Barfi - good acting by the duo and Illeana looking good. :p A decent watch. 7/10
(but this gonna be a joke at the Oscars. :p)

Resident Evil : Damnation - the animated movie. A nice movie. 7/10

Spy game - 9 / 10
Moonlight Kingdom - 6 / 10
Lock stock and two smoking barrels - 9.5 / 10
Snatch - 8.5 / 10

Rewatch
Rocknrolla - 9 / 10
Confession of a shopaholic - 8 / 10

Barfi - 10/10 (considering it's a Bollywood movie ), a must watch for all hindi movie lover.I specially like Priyanka Chopra and the music.I have nothing to complain about it.

As for the scene to scene copy thing. I have not watched Notebook yet so no comment on that. As for Charlie Chaplin, yes some scene remind me about Charlie Chaplin TV shows, that I watched during my childhood. But for people have not watched any of these content earlier, will enjoy this movie. I watched this movie for fun and get it.

Saw Barfi - 8/10 but this is definitely not Oscar Material
Gangs of Wasseypur I - 9/10 - Superb movie. Loved it

Waiting to Watch
Gangs of Wasseypur II (Missed it in the theatres :()

Oh man yeah RocknRolla is pretty awesome! And a super cast too. Watched it twice and it's on my all time favourites list :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Heroine is not such a good watch. Hate the way Bhandarkar gets all moralistic in his movies. But I thought Randeep Hooda and Kareena Kapoor had some stand out performances.

Barfi - 10/10 (considering it's a Bollywood movie ), a must watch for all hindi movie lover.I specially like Priyanka Chopra and the music.I have nothing to complain about it.As for the scene to scene copy thing. I have not watched Notebook yet so no comment on that. As for Charlie Chaplin, yes some scene remind me about Charlie Chaplin TV shows, that I watched during my childhood. But for people have not watched any of these content earlier, will enjoy this movie. I watched this movie for fun and get it.
Video: The sources from where Barfi! was copied exposed! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com
surfer dude from nokia maps said:
no need to thank me dude. it's what i am and what i do

Act of Valor : 10/10

Somehow the movie felt more like a CoD live action Machinma. Save the über-action scenes which showed how awesomely accurate the shooting of American snipers (correspondingly enemies shoot just as worse), how lethal bullets are (when shot at vehicles) and when a Spec Ops operative wears Kevlar it transforms into a sheet of diamond armour which renders an AK-74 ineffective (while terrorists cannot stand a single shot from an M4 carbine, that had something to do with him wearing that casual Hawaiian shirt sure of it, I am) there was nothing in the film and the Sargent in intelligence looked like copy-book Price.

Only good thing was the trailer soundtrack, here I share it --

Back