Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Carnage - 9/10 - Things go out of control when parents get together to discuss about their sons behavior. Fun comedy
The movie works because of the brilliant acting by all 4 actors. It brilliantly showed how easily the so-called sophisticated people can go down to any lengths under circumstances. Slow movie, but watchable if you are in the mood for some dramedy.

Olympus has fallen - 8.5/10
Great movie,Gerard butler is just wonderful and good visual effects but the .....
idea of one man saving the white house is kinda absured to me(Personal opinion,no bashing)

Vishwaroopam - 6.5/10
The movie lagged & became very slow in the second half. But excellent acting by the lead male cast. The female cast... well.. they were just showpieces, with not much weightage. Waiting for the sequel though..

G.I. Joe: Retaliation 7/10
Killed Duke (Channing Tatum) and Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson) is here!!

Oh the Indian Dialogue of shuru karo and bandth karo are hilarious, the Indian actors don’t look any good!
And Oh Oh Oh... India is a NUCLEAR POWER!

lol,you keeeeled the suspense :p
The first part was much better than this plus no Duke == no fun

G.I.Joe Retaliation - 5.5/10
Dwayne Johnson is alright just hyped by the masses

I was just browsing YouTube to re-visit some of my favourite comic movie scenes and grabbed a couple of them which still crack me up.

Saw, it...Django Unchained

My first expressions where : SHIT (not in terms of quality, but the way slavery and the plantations have been depicted).

Movie is good, and definitely better than IB (Brad Pitt lost it after being Jolie-fied); and the characters acted well...! Stylish and a total-blood fest. Background score is complimenting to the theme and genre, and the draws (a make or break for Westerns) well edited and timed. I guess this is the final ode to the legendary Sergio Leone. The similarity (or salutation) is evident: Facial close ups, sudden out zooms, and extreme focus on gun hammers and barrels and grips ( and not to forget jangling spurs).

Jammie Fox: Does his part well, and his expressions in the first half are well fleshed, and his character development is progressive. His wife (Kerry Washington) is damn pretty and graceful. Loved her smile...!

Christoph Waltz: Plays his part with panache and has the best dialogue script.

Leonardo DiCaprio: I was amused to see myself liking his role and acting. I always hated him as an actor. But he did the role well, and ironic to see Tarantino unleash his caliber. Nice. He even gives us an anthropological crano-facial phenotype 1-0-1 soliloquy, near the end.

Samuel L. Jackson: Seemed to be overacting a bit, and his role was a tad too long, or you could say not needed as "much".

They all, probably used the N* words 1500 times (lol) in the movie. Tarantino makes you cringe or smile. There is no mid-way. His character ownage is hilarious.

For better insights Google "who was Jim Crow". Read up around this, the movie makes a lot more sense, or better you might get a better essence...!

8/10

Django UnChained was a boring movie it may be good movie but a boring movie , like Cloud Atlas,

Ya, I have seen a lot of people get outright bored with Tarantino. He puts in a lot of talk-talk scenes. Watch DeathProof, it has miles of talking, literally.

Back