Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

If you have read the movie synopsis then you will have clear idea what movie title trying to say...
IIRC, synopsis mentions kidnapping, which is obvious from the trailer and part of the premise.[DOUBLEPOST=1421136075][/DOUBLEPOST]
that mobile phone photo scene from ugly was the funniest thing i've seen in a movie in years. i honestly would want to see a tv series with inspector jadhav in the lead instead of the better call saul spinoff.

also jd that the guy who played the dcp was a soap actor who died a year back.
Next to Ronit Roy, that cop guy was one of the best actor from the movie.

Last edited:
John Wick - 7.5 /10.Great action. I somehow feel Keeanu reeves was not the right guy to carry off the image of John Wick in the movie.Just lile Tome Cruise in Jack Reacher.
Wolf Creek - 5/10
Mama - 7/10

John Wick - 7.2/10
Okay stuff. Should have swapped it against a rewatch of 2 Guns.

Charade - 7.9/10

Fabulous! The tête–à–tête between Grant and Hepburn was a delight.

Paanch - 7.7/10
Shame that this hasnt seen the light of the day when it should be commercially available.

Ugly - 8.2/10
Good movie

Idiocracy - 7.4/10
Found it to be stupid yet Enjoyable.

Last edited:
I may have time to watch 1 movie this weekend...
Which one to watch among - American Sniper (for Clint Eastwood) or The Imitation Game (for Benedict Cumberbatch) or The Theory of Everything (for Stephan Hawking) ?

I may have time to watch 1 movie this weekend...
Which one to watch among - American Sniper (for Clint Eastwood) or The Imitation Game (for Benedict Cumberbatch) or The Theory of Everything (for Stephan Hawking) ?
Ignore American Sniper. There are only 2 good, intense 'sniper' moments. Esle it's watchable once to cross ofd a Clint Eastwood's film.

Whiplash - 7.5/10
Heard about this low-budget, almost indie movie during the oscar nominations. Started watching after seeing the ratings without knowing the premise and not many expectations, but found it surprisingly interesting. It's about an upcoming drummer (Miles Teller) in a music school run by a hard-assed teacher (JK Simmons). Not notch performances by both the actors keep you invested in the storyline. People with a musical ear will catch the terminology and the music nuances better and can enjoy even more.[DOUBLEPOST=1421644606][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG, realized JUST NOW that JK Simmons played J Jonah Jameson in the original Spidey trilogy. :wideyed::hilarious:

Last edited:
I (Tamil Movie) - 8.5 / 10

+Stunning Cinematography
+Vikram's acting and strain he took for 4 body transformation
+eye candy - Amy Jackson
+Music, BMG

-Story line

Let's be cops - 6.5 / 10
Dracula untold - 5/10
The Judge - 7.5 / 10
Horrible bosses 2 - 7 / 10

Marvel Agent carter S01E01 , E02 - really good .

American Sniper in just over 6 minutes. This short film is playing in the theatre during the final act of Inglorious Basterds.

It was a typical revenge flick but they made it a bit personal, no one kills a cute dog like that and gets away :p
Good to see Keanu in a cool movie after the 47 Ronin debacle.

Back