Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Terminator Genisys - wtf/10
They should just stop with the Terminator movies already. Jai Courtney can't act for f^%k's sake.
Well, not much acting there to be done in this movie anyways. Switched off the brain and watched it. Time pass. Also, was weird watching Emilia Clarke. First time watching her in modern clothes :).

My 2 bits, I think Genisys might, a big might, been better if they had not revealed the spoilers in the trailer. It might still be panned a lot but at least would have etched itself into memory for the twist.

The Martian - 6.5/10 Just like the poster above, it captured the look and feel of the book, but not enough, and some really memorable parts of the book were omitted making it slightly pale in comparison.

Btw, what's everyone's take on Court. I liked it... sort of a slap in the face of guys who talk about eradicating corruption and whatnot.

San Andreas - wtf/10
Too cliched.

Tomorrowland - wtf/10
It was just all over the place. And the final moments between Athena and Frank were just awkward.

San Andreas - wtf/10
Too cliched.

Tomorrowland - wtf/10
It was just all over the place. And the final moments between Athena and Frank were just awkward.

I wasn't too much a fan of Tomorrowland but I did like Hugh Lawrie's character - especially his epic dialogue at the end before he kicks the bucket.

It was disastrous weekend for me, movie wise
  • Terminator Genisys : 2/10 : wtf !!! " You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - John Connor :p
  • San Andreas : 2/10 : 2 points to Alexandra Daddario only. :D :D
  • Orphan : 4/10 : I thought it was a horror movie, and I was waiting for the ghost(!) to appear. :p :p I am not a fan of horror movie, watched this on someone's recommendation.
  • Martian : 6/10 : Disappointed. May be expectations were too high from my end. Will have to read the book.

It was disastrous weekend for me, movie wise
  • Terminator Genisys : 2/10 : wtf !!! " You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - John Connor :p
  • San Andreas : 2/10 : 2 points to Alexandra Daddario only. :D :D
  • Orphan : 4/10 : I thought it was a horror movie, and I was waiting for the ghost(!) to appear. :p :p I am not a fan of horror movie, watched this on someone's recommendation.
  • Martian : 6/10 : Disappointed. May be expectations were too high from my end. Will have to read the book.
Totally agree with rating for San Andreas :).

Talvar 8/10
Excellent gripping tale, well narrated by Vishal Bhardwaj & Meghana Gulzar. Excellent performance by all lead actors.

It's a MUST WATCH
I realized how soft a target we professionals and white collar people are, in a profoundly corrupt system we live in.

Last edited:
No country for old men - 8/10
Visually stunning, rich characters and great acting all around. Javier Bardem was so chilling.

Talvar - 7/10
Well acted and well narrated. The movie shows all perspectives without passing judgement.

Has Mithun's GUNDA been rated and discussed here? Although I do realize it can't be rated and it's discussion needs a special thread. :p
Edit: Did a search and found some dedicated threads :happy: Faith in TE restored :woot:

Looks like we have a blockbuster on our hands :p

5MSxzCZG.jpeg

Back