Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Recently watched
  • Suicide Squad (headache generator - illogical, stupid, not-at-all-funny, just some gory violent scenes around a random plot)
  • Jungle Cruise (many similarities with the old Mummy. Too much forced comedy. meh)
  • F9 ( wow.... I know they never cared about Physics and common sense. But they are crossing way too many lines here)
Not that I liked Jungle Cruise a lot, which is another weird movie, but compared to other two, that's a masterpiece.

This old Indian adv was supposed to be funny. But seems F9 guys took it seriously ....

Jolt 2021 - The age-less Kate Beckinsale! This was funnier than I expected it to be but that was all due to Beckinsale's spunky performance. The plot is cliched, but nice fun overall if you dig outlandish.

Enemy At The Gates 2001 - A compelling WW II war drama that has enough action, drama, tragedy and thrills. Filled with solid performances by talented cast. At times we wonder whether we are watching a war film or a drama!

All available on Prime -
The Catcher was a Spy
The Man with Iron Heart
The Courier
All good watchable War drama movies, a bit serious and based on true events

The Little things - crime based movie - 6/10 , ending is bad !!!

Without Remorse - 2/10, only for cinematography. DONT WATCH even if you have time , better watch Tenet again :p

Are you guys talking about the same Suicide Squad which has a 91% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and currently 7.5 on IMDB after 130k votes. Anyhow, I am someone who can watch mostly anything, so gonna give it a try tonight.

Are you guys talking about the same Suicide Squad which has a 91% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and currently 7.5 on IMDB after 130k votes. Anyhow, I am someone who can watch mostly anything, so gonna give it a try tonight.
This movie is a polarizing one! You would find opinions to the extreme on both sides. You would only know after you watch it. Why don't you start watching? If you don't like leave it midway...

Back