Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

For a Few Dollars More - Great Westerner, absolutely adore Clint Eastwood's style, especially the cigar smoking bit. The encounter between Monco and Mortimer is especially enthralling where they play with each others hats :D

A Fistful of Dollars - Clint Eastwood FTW ! Otherwise the plot is just a copy of Yojimbo and same ol' Westerner action. Camerawork and Lighting is spectacular though :)

:)
Quantum of Solace (6/10)...I did not like the movie. None of the charm of Jame's Bond. Instead looks like a Bourne Identity copy.
Dostana (8/10).

I really liked the movie.Now before you guys(or gals :p ) start screaming this is not a movie to do research on. No senti stuff (okay there is a bit towards the end but then Karan Johar cannot do without that).

This is pure and simple fun.It helps that there is Priyanka and I personally feel her legs to be the best part of the movie.

The gals would like John's ass :p :p

Dostana was good. Money well spent. :)

8/10.

WTF was John upto?? I mean he's adopted a minimalistic approach to clothes in the movie. :O

Girls'd prolly go ga-ga over him. :p

And Karan's happily endorsed Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and K3G. :p

Gunman said:
Dostana was good. Money well spent. :)

8/10.

WTF was John upto?? I mean he's adopted a minimalistic approach to clothes in the movie. :O

Girls'd prolly go ga-ga over him. :p

And Karan's happily endorsed Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and K3G. :p

+10 for the above i watched the movie just today morning ,its kind of good movie for this year :D

Zeitgeist.

20/10 AWESOME MOVIE (Documtry)

Explains how the elite rich and powerful manipulate the whole world since old times till date. Explains WW-I, WW-II, 911, Pearl Harbour and many more events.... how they were fueled by the government/private bankers etc.

A must must watch.

Zeitgeist - The Movie

Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa 8/10 :party: i like to move it move it :eek:hyeah:

Thanks for flying air penguins :rofl: :rofl: ,the movie was just awesome

Max Payne : 5/10

Disappointed :|

Script, action sucked............... badly..............argh.

they had a chance to make a great movie. but they made below avg action flick. :(

Max Payne : 2/10

pathetic action sequence... completely opposite of the game we have experienced. They have a nice well drafted scrip int he game itself. Cant they implement it as it is...??? Avoid paying for the same.

Madagascar 6 / 10

i like to move it move it. not much fun like the original one. Although the penguins are fc*&ing hilarious. they can make a movie out of them alone. That said other caracters were pretty same and repetitive

regards
neo

Back